2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get rid of Benitez tonight....

In the summer get rid of Keane, Gomes, Iwobi, Coleman, Rondon, Mina, Holgate, ken

Thankfully this summer Tosun, Delph and Sigurdsson are out of contract

Get a new young manager, and back him long term...start investing in young players, and build a new team over the next 4 years...will need patience from everyone, but a long term plan is better than the mess of the past 5 years
If that new young manager goes on a run like Senor Benitez, I don't think "patience" will be in much supply. The fanbase is incapable of patience. There will always be a reason to get rid of a struggling manager - and managing Everton will be a struggle for whoever comes in given the sheer dysfunction at this club. Without a complete purge of the board, we are simply doing the same thing over and over again in the vain hope of a different outcome.

Er wanting the team to win and allowing somebody the time to sort it is not a criminal offence. Today was the final straw but don't knock people for wanting it to work. I am sure every manager since Moyes has been supported by people and they have all been rubbish as it has turned out.

I want to win a grand prix but my car isn't quick enough. Every single one of us wanted Everton to win every game, so stop that excuse. It was clear aa day before he signed it was horrendous appointment. Even getting smacked in the face, game after game in which it was clear it wasn't working some 'fans' still backed him

Er wanting the team to win and allowing somebody the time to sort it is not a criminal offence. Today was the final straw but don't knock people for wanting it to work. I am sure every manager since Moyes has been supported by people and they have all been rubbish as it has turned out.
Everyone wanted it to work. Some of us just realised some time ago that it wasn’t going to. While some of us denied the evidence of our own eyes.

If that new young manager goes on a run like Senor Benitez, I don't think "patience" will be in much supply. The fanbase is incapable of patience. There will always be a reason to get rid of a struggling manager - and managing Everton will be a struggle for whoever comes in given the sheer dysfunction at this club. Without a complete purge of the board, we are simply doing the same thing over and over again in the vain hope of a different outcome.
The truth in Modern football - at a premier league club - that a run of 1 win in 13 should get any manager the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.