2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a manger to get us to the summer. Problem is who would come in for that. But then how can we trust this imbecile in charge to make a decent decision. We are screwed.

Utter rubbish, under any decent manager that squad goes nowhere near the form we’re in.
Really? With Gomes, Doucoure, Godfrey, Keane, Coleman?

Not hiding that today was a shambles – worst I've seen for years and we're only getting worse – but everyone talks like this is a top 6 squad that is just badly managed. With any other manager we might be about 12th. Better than where we are now though I guess.

It been hard for 4 or 5 years to have any pride in this set up
To be honest mate, I've not felt real pride since Moyes was in the dugout, he may have played what some might call negative football at times (especially) early on but at least he demanded the players we had to work they're socks off, and by christ if we conceded from a set piece one week, we wouldn't the next. I hate the way this club has fallen down after having our billionaire money. Squandered a fortune on that ??
Miserable.

Please get this fat kopite mess out of our club before it’s too late!
We are very close to the ‘too late’ mark. How anyone can struggle this much with our squad is beyond me. We should be comfortable in 10th without any worry of relegation. Ill say it again, i know its preposterous, but i think any of us, even tho we’ve never managed in football, would do a better job than the fat fraud we have in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.