Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Saint Domingo if we beat Norwich, nothing 'goes away' for a few weeks

That Villa game is where it rests.

Gerrard, Coutinho, Digne... at Goodison, early kick-off. We need to win today but even if we do and he loses that, then I think that's when something has to be done, it's that international break at the end of Jan

The only scenario he is getting fired is if we are looking likely to be relegated. That is Moshiri’s criteria, it’s always been as proven by his past record. If we win today then the relegation prospect diminishes a lot.

Moshiri doesn’t care about one off fixtures. I know for people on here there’d be nothing more humiliating (apparently) than being done by a team full of all football hipsters ideal signings but Moshiri couldn’t care less. He’s not bothered by ‘but we lost to Brentford’ or ‘he has to go for that derby loss’ etc. He only cares about his investment and as long as it’s in the premier league he’s not going to fire the manager.

For those of the BOBA that struggle with reading, nowhere in this post have I said that survival is the limit of my ambition now or good enough for the club. Just to save you venting your spleen on slamming that one out as quickly as possible.

The only scenario he is getting fired is if we are looking likely to be relegated. That is Moshiri’s criteria, it’s always been as proven by his past record. If we win today then the relegation prospect diminishes a lot.

Moshiri doesn’t care about one off fixtures. I know for people on here there’d be nothing more humiliating (apparently) than being done by a team full of all football hipsters ideal signings but Moshiri couldn’t care less. He’s not bothered by ‘but we lost to Brentford’ or ‘he has to go for that derby loss’ etc. He only cares about his investment and as long as it’s in the premier league he’s not going to fire the manager.

For those of the BOBA that struggle with reading, nowhere in this post have I said that survival is the limit of my ambition now or good enough for the club. Just to save you venting your spleen on slamming that one out as quickly as possible.
If we lose or get 1 point from our next 2, then we will be in the survival mix and hes in trouble. Thats why today is a very big game, one we cannot lose.

really hope he sets us up a bit more attacking today, Norwich are a sieve at the back and we have most of our players back

no reason to sit back and hope to nick a 1-0
Well, he set up with five defenders at the back against Hull and they are a lot worse than Norwich so it is just that, hope. No evidence to suggest he’ll set up to attack, just not his style.

He has a clean slate since the squad is alomost fully fit and he has a few more players in he can work with. Next 5 games are to be judged closely.
He doesn’t have a ‘clean slate ‘ from my point of view.
He has failed to display the ingenuity and quickness of thought to plot a way through injuries and loss of form that are the lot of every manager and by which outstanding managers can be judged.
Our very disappointing run of results have confirmed he is a rather uninspiring, intransigent and limited manager.
Added to the fact his football has always been anathema for me , I remain disheartened by his odious presence.
But all that aside let’s hope he can now grind enough points out to at least remove the spectre of relegation from our shoulders.
Hopefully beginning with a convincing win today.

There season really starts tomorrow for Rafael, because of the injuries and and squad he has had a pass but now its looking like we are close to fully fit and he has a few more players of his own.
Its not so much no excuses, its more a case of only only fair to judge him when he has a decent squad available. The new signings if they are as good as the Gray and Townsend should be good, so we have strengthened this window too go along with players coming back, lets see what happens over the next 5 games as we wont get a better run of fixtures for a almost fit squad.
Starts tomorrow..what a load of bollocks .

Status
Not open for further replies.