2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me.
I don't like the fella, massive kopite, not arsed what anyone else thinks, but I don't or won't think I'm any better or worse than those who have different views.
Giving it the Billy big bollocks and proclaiming undying adulation for the portly fella just, IMO, makes you look a massive knobhead.
You fellas know who you are.

I won't go and support them while he is there.
Regardless of his achievements
Weird but I suppose we all have our own convictions

Not me.
I don't like the fella, massive kopite, not arsed what anyone else thinks, but I don't or won't think I'm any better or worse than those who have different views.
Giving it the Billy big bollocks and proclaiming undying adulation for the portly fella just, IMO, makes you look a massive knobhead.

Did you renew a season ticket out of interest?

EDIT; ok, they go to your nephew, just read that.

Not me.

Love is unconditional T

he's already got as many wins at Goodison as Carlo got the whole of last season! lol I very much doubt Benitez is some sort of saviour figure for us, I think he's here to keep us competitive with the big boys until the new stadium comes along and Usmanov and Moshiri unleash their purses! We'll undoubtedly go on a bad run of form but there is zero harm in enjoying the moment right now. Let football make you happy a bit, lads!

Status
Not open for further replies.