2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's your positive feedback just today on an exhilarating win. You've also spent most of your time in the Jmes thread today after a thrilling win. The reason being, it's where all the cryarses see their best shot at having a go at the manager.
All that tells me is that you're thick as well. That post is all about playing 3 at the back.

As regards the James thread, show me where I've been cryarsing about Benitez in there. One post. Go on, shouldn't be hard seeing as I've spent all day in there

Of course they have , me included since he’s started work because we are where we are , but if some fans don’t want the manager here they’re just as entitled to their opinion as you are being delighted or me ‘getting on with it ‘ .

We’re Evertonians I don’t understand why anyone has to point the finger , I didn’t do it to people who were made up with appointment when I wasn’t I said I was delighted for them , I hope this run continues but why try and rub people’s noses in because they don’t like the fella. Just feels your potentially setting yourself up for a fall, a fall I hope doesn’t come by the way .

The problem for me was there was a group of Blues who were threatening to disrupt the season before it had even begun which for me was unacceptable.

I haven't any issue if someone doesn't like Benitez thats their right - but the threatening banners, abuse towards the bloke himself and also the owners and talk of mutiny in the stands at Southampton was not only making our fanbase look like Kopites but making the uphill battle this season even harder when we all knew our FFP situation in respect of strengthening the squad.

I always say you pay your money to watch the 11 blokes on the pitch not drool over who is in the dugout.

Don't say that, Christ, I had all the superfans after me when I said I gave up my ST to my uncle this season.
Maybe you should go and get that back seen as we are smashing peoples barnets in all over the gaff.

Your uncle must be having the time of his life.

Was watching a YT video before the season started with Neville, Keane and Carragher discussing the season. Carragher said if Liverpool are beating us at Goodison Park their fans will start belting out his song. Can bet your life it would happen too.

That right there is one of a number of reasons I will never get behind him here.
His song should be our song now, I've no idea of the lyrics are but if it's about OUR chosen one we need to steal it

Not me.
I don't like the fella, massive kopite, not arsed what anyone else thinks, but I don't or won't think I'm any better or worse than those who have different views.
Giving it the Billy big bollocks and proclaiming undying adulation for the portly fella just, IMO, makes you look a massive knobhead.
You fellas know who you are.

I won't go and support them while he is there.
Regardless of his achievements

I'm not going to try and change your mind, you do you. But you're welcome back on the Rafael bandwagon anytime.

As I've said before it was a strange appointment initially when the rumors were floating about, but when he signed, I just felt like the man had balls of steel to take the Everton job coming from a rival. I've never been to England, but I understand rivalries, sometimes there are lines that can't be crossed and Liverpool Everton can be like that sometimes, that's why I'm impressed he doesn't really care what people think.

But a comment on last night's game - that was something else, the game plan is clearly a 100 yard sprint to the other end and we have pretty quick players, Richy, DCL, Grey, Doucoure even Iwobi but some of them have massive engines as well that can run all day. In basketball one of the most important things is two way players that can play defence and offence, we're starting to turn some of these players into very effective two way players - Doucoure, Townsend immediately gives us two more attackers.

I don't think its the worst thing to play 3 at the back. I wasn't a fan of it previously, but watching last night I actually see how it could be effective. Teams that play 442 and do an overlap and outnumber on the flank to get a cross in - its easier for us to get 2 or 3 there to stop the cross. A CB and LB moves across and stops the threat plus the winger can help. Secondly as I've always said - I always though Allan and Doucoure are both box to box midfielders, last year Carlo was using them wrong as DMs and playmaking from the back. I don't think that's the best use of Allan. With 3 at the back, both Allan and Doucoure can get further up field, and one of the 3 CBs can be the DM like Godfrey or Mina. Allan and Douc have massive engines and can get up and down the pitch. I don't think it worked last night, because we were more comfortable with 4 at the back, but maybe another night.

All that tells me is that you're thick as well. That post is all about playing 3 at the back.

As regards the James thread, show me where I've been cryarsing about Benitez in there. One post. Go on, shouldn't be hard seeing as I've spent all day in there
the fact you spent all day in the thread of the one player not involved in yesterday's triumph tells its own story.
We're top of the league.
Stop whinging

Sorry mate but I ain't reading all that ffs.
I'm not going to try and change your mind, you do you. But you're welcome back on the Rafael bandwagon anytime.

As I've said before it was a strange appointment initially when the rumors were floating about, but when he signed, I just felt like the man had balls of steel to take the Everton job coming from a rival. I've never been to England, but I understand rivalries, sometimes there are lines that can't be crossed and Liverpool Everton can be like that sometimes, that's why I'm impressed he doesn't really care what people think.

But a comment on last night's game - that was something else, the game plan is clearly a 100 yard sprint to the other end and we have pretty quick players, Richy, DCL, Grey, Doucoure even Iwobi but some of them have massive engines as well that can run all day. In basketball one of the most important things is two way players that can play defence and offence, we're starting to turn some of these players into very effective two way players - Doucoure, Townsend immediately gives us two more attackers.

I don't think its the worst thing to play 3 at the back. I wasn't a fan of it previously, but watching last night I actually see how it could be effective. Teams that play 442 and do an overlap and outnumber on the flank to get a cross in - its easier for us to get 2 or 3 there to stop the cross. A CB and LB moves across and stops the threat plus the winger can help. Secondly as I've always said - I always though Allan and Doucoure are both box to box midfielders, last year Carlo was using them wrong as DMs and playmaking from the back. I don't think that's the best use of Allan. With 3 at the back, both Allan and Doucoure can get further up field, and one of the 3 CBs can be the DM like Godfrey or Mina. Allan and Douc have massive engines and can get up and down the pitch. I don't think it worked last night, because we were more comfortable with 4 at the back, but maybe another night.

Sorry mate but I ain't reading all that ffs.
Well it was just the first two paragraphs.

here I'll edit it for you. (Damn I can't edit it)

Well it was just this -

the fact you spent all day in the thread of the one player not involved in yesterday's triumph tells its own story.
We're top of the league.
Stop whinging
Hi, mate, well done for volunteering to be the forums, traffic director. Can you please point people toward the Ale House thread as Joey is in the Word Association thread which might need all hands to keep it in one piece. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.