2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the worst manager I can remember supporting Everton

We were more solid under caretaker managers.

We can't defend and don't even try to attack effectively

We are playing an archaic, rigid form of 442 that was last effective back in about 2005, incidentally when Benitez was last a top manager.

We have our worst form in 22 years

We are heading quickly towards the relegation zone

We lack comitment and heart on the pitch

We have too many below average players on mega contracts which aren't closing to ending

We have very little in the way of young talent coming through

We are the most boring side to watch in the division bar Newcastle, who are in 20th

Here endeth the lesson.

5mqSvn.png

5mqv2t.png

5mqrTG.png

5mq8YX.png

This is art, somebody make this an NFT

This is completely untrue I'm afraid mate.

Gray was 100% Brands. He was scouting Leverkusen all last season and identified him as a good ball carrier.

The Benitez signings this summer were Lonergan, Begovic, Rondon & Townsend. 3 awful players and one average one. Continuing his woeful record in recruitment.
Not defending Benitez but pretty sure he signed Gray. It was reported that he's a long-time admirer of Gray and had been in contact with him regularly before being appointed as our manager. I don't think this was a Brands signing.

The absolute worst about all this is just how predictable it all feels. from the RS gleefully singing his name , the awful results and football , the lack of goodwill , the crowd reaction and the media response to that, the overall toxicity and actual violence in the stadium .

When it was pointed out would happen the cheerleaders shouted it down and were called doom mongers when in Reality I think It felt like everyone knew what was likely around the corner . The fact that only a few people and those running out football club seemed to think this isn’t what would almost certainly happen feels tragic .

Mcnulty defending Benitez. Why are there so many in the media so keen to defend someone who is so clearly the wrong appointment? I do find it truly bizarre. I doubt many of these media outlets were defending Nuno or Ole.

Because he gives them scoops, done since day dot. They protect him and he gives them inside info about the club.

He is the worst manager I can remember supporting Everton

We were more solid under caretaker managers.

We can't defend and don't even try to attack effectively

We are playing an archaic, rigid form of 442 that was last effective back in about 2005, incidentally when Benitez was last a top manager.

We have our worst form in 22 years

We are heading quickly towards the relegation zone

We lack comitment and heart on the pitch

We have too many below average players on mega contracts which aren't closing to ending

We have very little in the way of young talent coming through

We are the most boring side to watch in the division bar Newcastle, who are in 20th

Here endeth the lesson.
So much truth in this, its gonna melt a few heads on here!

@Theoneandonly @ForeverBlue92 and @davek

*waits for the inevitable 1.7 million and Injury Crisis platitudes

The absolute worst about all this is just how predictable it all feels. from the RS gleefully singing his name , the awful results and football , the lack of goodwill , the crowd reaction and the media response to that, the overall toxicity and actual violence in the stadium .

When it was pointed out would happen the cheerleaders shouted it down and were called doom mongers when in Reality I think It felt like everyone knew what was likely around the corner . The fact that only a few people and those running out football club seemed to think this isn’t what would almost certainly happen feels tragic .
a self fulfilling prophecy if ever there was one!

Not defending Benitez but pretty sure he signed Gray. It was reported that he's a long-time admirer of Gray and had been in contact with him regularly before being appointed as our manager. I don't think this was a Brands signing.
We don't know one way or the other which is part of the problem really.

Either it's early onset dementia or you've completely reversed your position on the man since he became our manager for the sake of winding up your fellow blues.
That's a disgraceful thing to say to anyone.

But taking your *point*: he was the Liverpool manager then, now he;s the Everton manager. And I hand loyalty to them.

Is that clear enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.