2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.

marnie

Player Valuation: £70m
I'm not saying the chefs mum (Dunc) deserves the job of being head chef (manager of Everton), but I know that this particular restaurant (Everton) will offer it to Dunc (Duncans mum) and we'll get relegated cos we offered it to his mum instead of the big man

I'll be shocked if he isn't offered it (again) and this time take it mate ;)
FFF Me that took some time to read. I'm 3 L in to the box wine S

BlueToff

Player Valuation: £70m
... and we'll say that about the next one, and the next one, and the next one... it never ends. You either draw a line in the sand or you don't; no manager is going to be universally popular, the next manager will be "out of his depth" or "a dinosaur" in December 2022.

It's just ridiculous.
well no, we just hire a better manager. Now, I don't have faith in the jokers to do it I'll agree there, but honestly, it wouldn't be hard to improve on Benitez mate. It really, really wouldn't. Look at the state of us.

Kev50

Player Valuation: £25m
He literally took his last PL team down too, having made a slightly better start with them than he has with us
If anything, there's more evidence to suggest he'll do just that
this is nonsense. ask the Geordies whether he relegated them they will laugh in your face. They are desperate to reappoint him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks