Welcome to Barcelonaton FC
I don't think he is a great manager, but I'll throw a few things:
1. Was given 1.7m to spend in the Summer
2. Has had our 20+ goal scorer out for most of the season, plus our best CB and best CM for large chunks
3. Inherited one of the worst squads in the league
4. He doesn't miss kick the ball, Coleman does.
Now, what I don't like from him:
1. Not backing youth
2. Inflexible system - it is not working, where is plan B or C
3. Uninspiring on the touchline - so passive
Overall, do we sack another manager and the replacement has to contend with the first four points above? What changes. The joint needs some form of stability.
It's all a mess, and Rafael has to be blamed for a big part of it, but his cards have been dealt incredibly poorly.
Carlo did enough to make them look like a unit and team last season. Horrible to watch for the most part but we never suffered huge defeats, won some games we would never have thought we could, have the 2nd highest points total under Moshiri.
Benitez has come in...we can't defend as a team, we can't attack as a team. He'd rather lose and stick to his guns than adapt to get points. There's no cohesion, no real plan, not even a hint of something that you're waiting to click and feel "yes, this is going in the right direction".
He's done as a coach. Confused with what he's got, what he wants, and what he's getting but won't change. His next step will be to blame the transfers/board after blaming injuries.