2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be judged when he has almost all his own players out there on the pitch and not before.

….wrong, that’s simply wrong. i would not expect the same churn of results but a good coach doesn’t have the return he has over the past 10 games or so. Judge a manager by how he manages games, especially when the going gets tough.

Given he hasn’t always picked Mina, he was without his two main strikers at the weekend. He might have picked 9 of the 11 on the pitch had he had everybody available.

….wrong, that’s simply wrong. i would not expect the same churn of results but a good coach doesn’t have the return he has over the past 10 games or so. Judge a manager by how he manages games, especially when the going gets tough.

Given he hasn’t always picked Mina, he was without his two main strikers at the weekend. He might have picked 9 of the 11 on the pitch had he had everybody available.
Nonsense from begining to ends.

Sacking the manager won't solve our problems, which are deep seated. However, Benitez isn't helping himself by selecting Rondon, and keeping him on when he's manifestly failing. I don't rate Tosun, but he has at least scored goals for us; I can't see how he could do worse than Rondon.

Here we go, it's all about playing Rondon not pure hatred of the man.

Very droll.

You think he should be turning this massive 'kin Brands inspired dung heap around anytime soon?

Ridiculous.

You know I like you Dave, but you're going a bit OTT here mate.

Lots of people don't like Benitez. I don't like Benitez. I've tried to give him a chance, but it's not going very well is it. I respect the fact that you can be objective enough to not want him gone. You're a better man than I am, to be able to put your personal dislike of him to one side. I don't think it makes me, or others a bad blue, or a bad person that they can't forgive him.

I've not called for him to go, but honestly if he can't get a result against that shower of posers and cowards across the road, he can go as far as I'm concerned. It's the straw that breaks the camels back.

Deep down you know he doesn't belong as well. I remember you defending Martinez to the hilt, like I tried too, because he was a decent guy, who got the traditions of the club. Benitez is not one of us.

No way are we to good to go down, we're almost ideal candidates atm. This slump under Benitez's tenure has reached frightening proportions. We really are in the mire and Benitez must realise his team now face a major relegation fight. It's something we flirted briefly with under Unsworth but not really had since before David Moyes took over when he rescued us.

I had my head in the sand not wanting to see a league table after the weekend and got a fright when it came up in the Newcastle Norwich pre game build up just how perilous it now is. Wow, we really are in trouble with December's fixtures to come

Going down with Benitez could become a very real nightmare.

No way are we to good to go down, we're almost ideal candidates atm. This slump under Benitez's tenure has reached frightening proportions. We really are in the mire and Benitez must realise his team now face a major relegation fight. It's something we flirted briefly with under Unsworth but not really had since before David Moyes took over when he rescued us.

I had my head in the sand not wanting to see a league table after the weekend and got a fright when it came up in the Newcastle Norwich pre game build up just how perilous it now is. Wow, we really are in trouble with December's fixtures to come

Going down with Benitez could become a very real nightmare.

I'm not sure if you remember 96/7 mate, but we went from Dark Horses in the league to surviving by 3 or 4 points. I don't think we will get relegated, but it's very much a possibility.

You know I like you Dave, but you're going a bit OTT here mate.

Lots of people don't like Benitez. I don't like Benitez. I've tried to give him a chance, but it's not going very well is it. I respect the fact that you can be objective enough to not want him gone. You're a better man than I am, to be able to put your personal dislike of him to one side. I don't think it makes me, or others a bad blue, or a bad person that they can't forgive him.

I've not called for him to go, but honestly if he can't get a result against that shower of posers and cowards across the road, he can go as far as I'm concerned. It's the straw that breaks the camels back.

Deep down you know he doesn't belong as well. I remember you defending Martinez to the hilt, like I tried too, because he was a decent guy, who got the traditions of the club. Benitez is not one of us.
13 games into a season there's no justification for sacking a manager not backed with cash and having his forwards out near all season.

You know THAT deep down too.

It's utter baloney to suggest there's anything other than blind hatred that has people calling for his head.

That's not "going over the top" it's right on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.