2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison and DCL work together dont they?

Mina is our only defender of note.

I mean...

Mina.png

More insults...because you cant get your own way and the owner wont listen to you and the rest of the saboteurs.
I suppose that away end today was full of saboteurs too?

Or were they just fans with their heads screwed on straight tired of watching Benitez flounder without a plan as we continue to search for a win before the end of the year?

I'm off to bed myself . Always a pleasure guys . All those who hold a different option on RB , I doff my cap to you . It's easy to get angry and blame everything on the one man in charge and it takes real courage in your convictions to go against all those knee jerk reactions and try and debate with logic .
I think you're wrong but as I've said before , you have my respect .
Speak to you on Wednesday night I'm sure .

Your hero will be gone soon. Try to keep it together sausage x

He's not my hero, and neither will he be gone this side of the new year.

I think youlve got this all wrong. You and the others who are stampeding to get him sacked. You've let fury get in the way of rational analysis.

The owner has handed Benitez nothing. He's been here 5 months. That's not a scenario we'll see a sacking in.

Koeman and Silva - all handed massive cash, all handed time. Benitez will in all likelihood be no different...or at least some cash and take it through to the summer and then appraise it.

Doesn’t that just prove the point that something is wrong here?

Martinez goes to Belgium and has been linked with most top jobs since

Koeman to Netherlands and Barcelona

Ancelotti to Real Madrid

Even Silva is doing well at Fulham

All of them looked hopeless for us by the end. Why is that?
I just don’t buy into this cabal of players driving successive managers out , it’s simplistic nonsense.
What is the aim or purpose of the players in doing this ? Players want success whoever they are playing for.
That said I take your point that it is a recurring problem.
Perhaps it is the expectation and pressure that comes from an increasingly frustrated and impatient group of supporters that causes the damage to our managers?
I think one thing Moshiri got right was holding up Simeone as his ideal manager. We need a manager who can unite the supporters and team with a shared sense of purpose and belief.
That is most definitely not the profile of our current manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.