2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, don't think any of them done/doing a good job. This was only in reference to you:

It doesn't matter that we were 2nd at one point, what matters is we finished 10th and were booted out of all the cups as usual.

I understand people want rid of Benitez for cause he's a kopite, but if you were satisfied with Ancelotti then you have no ground to stand on really - little has changed.
Ancelotti saved us from relegation though. What's benitez done?

Back to this argument yet again. Not wanting benitez and wanting everton to won are not mutually exclusive.
But neither is ignoring all the reasons why it has been difficult for Raf. I mean, you literally act like he has spent hundreds of millions, inherited an amazing CL winning squad and all his players are fit a raring to go.

Injuries. Ancelotti had injuries when the decline started under him. Yet you keep throwing it in how awful we were in the 2nd half of the season and not accepting that. Its hypocritical

Remind what injuries he had. I mean, Raf has had every best player in every position and more in a period of weeks, Pickford is the only one who has been free of injuries. What was Carlo injury list? Holgate and Gomes?

Status
Not open for further replies.