Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The geordies are only fond of him because he actively went against Mike Ashley. If hitler went against Ashley they’d all be wearing swastika and sporting tiny moustaches the weird nobheads
james-charnock-s-new-outfit-keeps-him-cool-354501870.jpg
Human rights?? Get Mike Cashley oot

Torres, Mascherano, Agger, Xabi Alonso, Insigne, Kuyt, Lucas, Koulibaly, ...
Dubravka and Almiron at NUFC, both are good purchases considering the budget he was on. And obviously om forgetting other players (Higuain)

Most of them were unknown until unearthed by Benitez, whilst never having the cashflow of the Manchester clubs

The entire NUFC Point is not valid. Just dive into the Newcastle Chronicle archive.. you'll find how well liked he was.

Give him five years and i'll suspect kopites wont be flying his flag anymore...

Torres £20.2m, Mascherano £18.6m, Alonso £10.7m, Kuyt £9m, you have to also take in consideration when they were bought. Here's a list of his RS signings.

Really ? as I understand the relegation was completely unrelated to losing to relegated Norwich or drawing with relegated villa and the Sunderland result . You can see from these 3 results it was effectively completely out of the blokes hands .

why are we , or some , engaged in this ridiculous revisionism ? Support the bloke , get behind him but just because he’s a kopite do we have to be ?
I got hammered in here because I said I thought he was obnoxious and hateful. I formed that opinion whilst he was manager across the park.

If you read his bio he fell out with either the owners, the players or the fans at every club he's been at. In some cases all 3.

But he's a great guy because he makes donations to charity. Well if he donates the same percentage of his income and time to charity that my missus does, then I'll doff my cap to him.

"Considering the budget he was on" - spent £150m in 3 seasons.

Newcastle fans do love him because he stayed with them. But speak to them and they will tell you the football was dire and he is more of a symbol against Ashley than a manager they actually want back. There is a portion of them that do, but also a lot that wouldn't take him back due to how awful the football was.
Hmm perhaps you can work out a deal. Trade the FSW for Stevie Bruce. I'm quite sure the geordies would have him back. Progress...

I love being told to judge him on his time here and give him a chance because all the negative and rubbish stuff in his past was someone else's fault, but the same people telling me this keep shouting about all the things they see as positive from his past which is apparently all down to him and him alone and can't accept the negative stuff.

Why should I accept it if they can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.