Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never a benitez hater. I didn’t want him but I certainly didn’t cry or moan when he was appointed. But this club is in a mess, we have financial issues, a terrible squad and a record signing in trouble. This appointment was the last thing this club needed with the position we are in.

Not a chance we come top 10 if he isn’t being bankrolled dave. I hope he gets it but he’s not mother Teresa.
Was she a good manager?

I was never a benitez hater. I didn’t want him but I certainly didn’t cry or moan when he was appointed. But this club is in a mess, we have financial issues, a terrible squad and a record signing in trouble. This appointment was the last thing this club needed with the position we are in.

Not a chance we come top 10 if he isn’t being bankrolled dave. I hope he gets it but he’s not mother Teresa.
Who would you have had instead?

My choice was Nuno, but Moshri knows best.

I was a contributor to that civil war because I knew that the feller was a good coach and needed the backing of his players and that there were those who actually wanted Moyes back even after he'd abused us and would never give RM a chance.

Benitez: I support his right to a fair crack of the whip. As should any reasonable person.
Far be it from me to misquote part of your post but I wouldn't mind using a whip on his crack tbf

Who would you have had instead?

My choice was Nuno, but Moshri knows best.
Wasn’t a fan of negative Nuno when linked. That was probably due to my judgement being clouded by wolves fans.

I would of took Nuno over benitez. I honestly didn’t think we would consider him. I still think we should of went for arteta before we got carlo. I know he hasn’t done well at arsenal but think he would of got more of an attacking tune out of these players than Carlo did and benitez will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.