Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Ferguson has won more trophies in the last 10 years than Everton too.

Aye but just shows that we are not in a position to be picky.

I could understand if we had some top names in the running but Galtier aside who was a bit of a left field risk many wanted bums like Big Dunc, Potter and even Pulis for the job.

The likes of @Kev The Rat & @windymiller thinks they'll be mutiny at the ground but I think the complete opposite tbh 99% will just be happy to be back at Goodison.

I still maintain he has his hands tied at present heading into Southampton with no Talisman Richarlison and still no RB or RW worthy of a starting position.

This summer/season is a time for calm heads - until next summer the budget is limited.
More made up nonsense. I said there will be some boos if they do a formal announcement, I also said there would be a toxic atmosphere as soon as we go on a bad run. Both of those things remain true. I maintain he is a bizzare appointment and that I think he will be a poor choice for this club. I do not, however, think thousands of Evertonians are going to storm the dug out and forcibly remove the pig and string him up Mussolini style, that, I am afraid is yet another figment of your imagination.

Whilst we're on the subject of made up stuff. Your weird narrative of us doing crap this year being a good thing so we can spend like Russians in Knightsbridge next summer with absolutely zero evidence has seemingly become fact in your brain. If we perform badly this season it's on your boy Benitez. I will hold you to account.

Why do you lie so much

And people like you were blaming the fans for Ancelotti stabbing us in the back and moaning at any credible name linked like Nuno and Dyche - so we bring in an alternative manager to those above and you STILL moan.

You're the biggest hypocrite on here lad lol

And people like you were blaming the fans for Ancelotti stabbing us in the back and moaning at any credible name linked like Nuno and Dyche - so we bring in an alternative manager to those above and you STILL moan.

You're the biggest joker on here lad
So rather than address the fact you’re an absolute liar who makes up lie after lie in the bizarre fantasy world you live in.l, you go down this route

Unlike you I want the club to succeed and I’ve seen success, so bums like Nuno and Dyche who have achieved nothing but you like because “they’ll run round loads” are not good for this club.

so get back in ye hole stop lying you tedious bore

Can’t wait for the season to start....might give people something else to rant about. This manager business is getting tedious

More made up nonsense. I said there will be some boos if they do a formal announcement, I also said there would be a toxic atmosphere as soon as we go on a bad run. Both of those things remain true. I maintain he is a bizzare appointment and that I think he will be a poor choice for this club. I do not, however, think thousands of Evertonians are going to storm the dug out and forcibly remove the pig and string him up Mussolini style, that, I am afraid is yet another figment of your imagination.

Whilst we're on the subject of made up stuff. Your weird narrative of us doing crap this year being a good thing so we can spend like Russians in Knightsbridge next summer with absolutely zero evidence has seemingly become fact in your brain. If we perform badly this season it's on your boy Benitez. I will hold you to account.

Well next summer we will have money to spend - numerous big earners off the books such as James, Tosun, Siggurdsson, Delph amongst others - thats about £350-400k a week gone. You also have the new stadiums naming rights deal being in pay with USM which will hit the revenues and sadly more than likely a big sale of Richarlison or DCL similiar to Villa with Grealish this summer.

Essentially that means this summer if the budget is restricted Benitez largely gets a transition season somewhat in my eyes and no doubt the boards. Anything around 7th-12th is acceptable in the circumstances.

The likes of @Kev The Rat & @windymiller thinks they'll be mutiny at the ground but I think the complete opposite tbh 99% will just be happy to be back at Goodison.

I still maintain he has his hands tied at present heading into Southampton with no Talisman Richarlison and still no RB or RW worthy of a starting position.

This summer/season is a time for calm heads - until next summer the budget is limited.
There 100% will be arguments / scraps in pockets of the ground at the Southampton game. I’m convinced of that. You’ll have those who will boo when he gets announced to the crowd and abuse him the minute someone misplaces a pass, then on the other side you’ll have those shouting them down.

Recipe for disorder but such is the nature of this divisive appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.