Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

The transfer window has a long way to go. I reckon those who want this Everton manager to fail and are banking on no decent arrivals to bolster his first season will be disppointed when the players start arriving in the final week or so.

That's inevitable. Not a chance we dont see a lot more incomings.

The transfer window has a long way to go. I reckon those who want this Everton manager to fail and are banking on no decent arrivals to bolster his first season will be disppointed when the players start arriving in the final week or so.

I agree, along with a few more outgoings.

Could be right. There was a journalist on Sky the other day, can’t recall the name, but he suggested that a lot of clubs on the continent Including Barcelona for example are skint and will be desperate to offload players before the window closes. He speculated the the final days of the window could be a fire sale

Could be right. There was a journalist on Sky the other day, can’t recall the name, but he suggested that a lot of clubs on the continent Including Barcelona for example are skint and will be desperate to offload players before the window closes. He speculated the the final days of the window could be a fire sale

As long as we do not go mad and collect more deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.