Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the hate for him to be honest.
If he clears out the dross and gives us a bit of backbone then fantastic.
We need somebody who is going to rip the whole club apart and make it more professional, better run and a structured transfer policy. I reckon this guy has been brought in to do exactly that.
To be fair, I would take a mediocre season if it meant taking out the rubbish and getting us back on an even keel.

We need somebody who is going to rip the whole club apart and make it more professional, better run and a structured transfer policy. I reckon this guy has been brought in to do exactly that.
To be fair, I would take a mediocre season if it meant taking out the rubbish and getting us back on an even keel.
We're being managed by porky pig.

Screenshot_20210727-173948_YouTube.jpg

WHAT?

Ok so he’s not a kopite ? What’s exactly is going on here ?

I mean clearly he is like , it seems absolute madness to suggest he isn’t . Obviously he’s took a job to earn a few quid and at the minute like me , although I’d suggest for different reasons , he’ll want Everton to win but he’s absolutely a RS and unlike me his support is absolutely temporary. Look I want him to be undefeated whilst he’s here but come on the bloke is deffo a RS , how can anyone claim he isn’t , that’s insane .

Ok so he’s not a kopite ? What’s exactly is going on here ?

I mean clearly he is like , it seems absolute madness to suggest he isn’t . Obviously he’s took a job to earn a few quid and at the minute like me , although I’d suggest for different reasons , he’ll want Everton to win but he’s absolutely a RS and unlike me his support is absolutely temporary. Look I want him to be undefeated whilst he’s here but come on the bloke is deffo a RS , how can anyone claim he isn’t , that’s insane .
If benitez somehow had a great season and klopp left lfc and he was given the chance to go back he would crawl on his hands and knees to get there

Status
Not open for further replies.