Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least it will be amusing watching you keep up the pretence of cheerleading the bollock-headed Kopite berk as he flobbles his way through the season, especially after the first few games when the reality of the situation kicks in and your heart isn't in it.

Benitez was never my first choice however he's here and we have to get behind him as our manager to see how he does.

Not including Alladyce who was a stop gap We've had 4 managers since Moyes and all failed including Ancelotti who you all worshipped in which he went and done the dirty on you at the first opportunity.

We've moaned for years about the need for a thick skinned manager who calls out this lazy squad and we finally have one and yet you all moan still.

Nothing wrong with giving the bloke a chance when the alternative isnt Conte or Poch its Potter or Pulis.

Its scandalous how a certain sect of the fanbase are undermining the bloke from day one before a ball has been kicked. Thats not supporting the club its complete self interest.

...so not after Liverpool then, as per what Pennant said?

Did Pennant say he’d been a poor manager? I disagree with that, he’s obviously not a rubbish manager. But he hasn’t been a “top” manager since he managed Liverpool, I’ll say that. He did a good job as interim manager at Chelsea for half a season, other than that it’s been distinctly average since Big Red.

Did Pennant say he’d been a poor manager? I disagree with that, he’s obviously not a rubbish manager. But he hasn’t been a “top” manager since he managed Liverpool, I’ll say that. He did a good job as interim manager at Chelsea for half a season, other than that it’s been distinctly average since Big Red.
I'd rather have him here than Ancdelotti, that is for sure.

Benitez was never my first choice however he's here and we have to get behind him as our manager to see how he does.

Not including Alladyce who was a stop gap We've had 4 managers since Moyes and all failed including Ancelotti who you all worshipped in which he went and done the dirty on you at the first opportunity.

We've moaned for years about the need for a thick skinned manager who calls out this lazy squad and we finally have one and yet you all moan still.

Nothing wrong with giving the bloke a chance when the alternative isnt Conte or Poch its Potter or Pulis.

Its scandalous how a certain sect of the fanbase are undermining the bloke from day one before a ball has been kicked. Thats not supporting the club its complete self interest.
I was behind the previous managers (including sizable Sam), Beneathus is stretching things too far.
I don't think Ancelotti failed at all, got a lot of things right, just needed to sort out consistency, which probably isn't a surprise considering he had most of his games during the disruption of a worldwide pandemic. Yeah, he left us, but he left us for Real Madrid for Christ's sake. It's hardly jibbing us off for West Ham or Newcastle.

I will support the team as I always do, the manager however has to earn any respect.
There are hundreds of coaches around the world many of them young and hungry to step up and I am bitterly disappointed that the best our management could come up with was this antediluvian defensive character.
It feels like a massive shrug of the shoulders appointment by an owner who has lost interest and whose meddling in football affairs has been massively counter productive to date .

Mad this narrative that he performed miracles there. Any bum could’ve had them promoted, the reason their inbred fans idolise him is because of his Liverpool connections and they suck up to anything and everything to do with that club.
It was more he positioned himself against Ashley for sympathy, as an excuse for his failings.
The Horse Punchers thought Paellardyce was on their side.

Mad this narrative that he performed miracles there. Any bum could’ve had them promoted, the reason their inbred fans idolise him is because of his Liverpool connections and they suck up to anything and everything to do with that club.

If he'd gotten Barnsley promoted, sure. Getting the likes of Newcastle, Fulham and West Brom up? Reckon I could do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.