Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing I want to see from Rafael is how well he rotates and adapts when need be. I’d rather not see more square pegs round holes for the sake of it and inflexible lineups. If we can stay relatively healthy and manage to keep James, I can see us having a surprisingly good year.
I hope you are right!

Squad players costing a total of £1.5 million whilst the likes of Villa and Leicester throw money around on 1st team quality.

The minority of heretics aside the Rafatollah will be largely backed in the current circumstances.

Villa have bought 1 player months ago and 36 years old Ashley Young.
Leicester have brought in a striker from the Austrian league and another Defensive mid for £40+ mill - both look like squad fillers who could be good or average.

No one has made any big moves apart from United which was signed and sealed months ago.

We'll buy. As usual we just have to wait.

I wonder what the known swill-head and womaniser has got against Benitez?

Rafael bought Pennant, he didn't live up to the hype, he benched him until he was sold and then went on to have a [Poor language removed] career.

Just pure bitterness, a bit like Danny Murphy who's still sour at the fact that Rafael didn't rate him and sold him the season they won the champions league.

Squad players costing a total of £1.5 million whilst the likes of Villa and Leicester throw money around on 1st team quality.

The minority of heretics aside the Rafatollah will be largely backed in the current circumstances.

They havent cost £1.5mil though...

Agent fees, signing on fees...

1 year wages Begovic
2 year wages Townsend
3 year wages Gray

Add it up and its probably well over £15mil + Grays fee and £16.5mil+

They havent cost £1.5mil though...

Agent fees, signing on fees...

1 year wages Begovic
2 year wages Townsend
3 year wages Gray

Add it up and its probably well over £15mil + Grays fee and £16.5mil+

Even if you go by that metric mate Villa and Leicester etc. Will have spent more if you incoude agents fees, wages etc.

You can't pick and choose.

Even if you go by that metric mate Villa and Leicester etc. Will have spent more if you incoude agents fees, wages etc.

You can't pick and choose.

Villa and Leicester? Lost me...

Im talking about forking out £16.5mil++ on 3 players who dont improve the first 11.

Villa and Leicester? Lost me...

Im talking about forking out £16.5mil++ on 3 players who dont improve the first 11.

But by bringing them in and replacing the likes of Benard off the books allows us to sign better first team players.

A necessary evil if people looked at our dire accounts at present.

But by bringing them in and replacing the likes of Benard off the books allows us to sign better first team players.

A necessary evil if people looked at our dire accounts at present.
That only works if we can get the "the likes of Bernard off the books"
Otherwise we end up paying for both.

Status
Not open for further replies.