Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand from a reliable source that a sensational announcement will be made very soon. Do not pull the corks out just yet though. My source has been known to get things wrong, but not deliberately. I look forward to your reaction after it is announced.

Sooo what you're saying is.

Welcome home Ronaldo.

I understand from a reliable source that a sensational announcement will be made very soon. Do not pull the corks out just yet though. My source has been known to get things wrong, but not deliberately. I look forward to your reaction after it is announced.
Waiting :coffee:

Longer the window drags on without 1st team investment the more rope the fanbase will largely give him particularly if clubs around us start splashing the cash on quality players.

Longer the window drags on without 1st team investment the more rope the fanbase will largely give him particularly if clubs around us start splashing the cash on quality players.

Haha what??

Hes brought in 2 players and is about to land Demarai Gray.

Haha what??

Hes brought in 2 players and is about to land Demarai Gray.

Squad players costing a total of £1.5 million whilst the likes of Villa and Leicester throw money around on 1st team quality.

The minority of heretics aside the Rafatollah will be largely backed in the current circumstances.

Squad players costing a total of £1.5 million whilst the likes of Villa and Leicester throw money around on 1st team quality.

The minority of heretics aside the Rafatollah will be largely backed in the current circumstances.
Nope mate, that is your Paellardyce First Team "Upgrades"
He's an utter fraud of a manager and you've been taken for a ride.

I'll say it again. Top half is our target.

Nope mate, that is your Paellardyce First Team "Upgrades"
He's an utter fraud of a manager and you've been taken for a ride.

I'll say it again. Top half is our target.

100% agree until we can bring in 3-4 top quality starting 11 players.

Until then its all about maintaining 10th and hoping to lay the foundations to push on the season after this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.