Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressing read and that comes from a media platform that reports so much bad news that I've become numb to it . Almost .
It mentions the need to find hidden gems . They are aware that we have a DoF that hasn't done a great deal when it comes to finding prospects right ?

Looks like that rumour about just wanting somebody to steady the ship until we move to the new stadium was probably true, seems odd though they don't want to build heavily until the new stadium is ready

Is it? Before you know it there will be 2000 people with fishing poles at BMD. Radio controlled bait boats and everything. No expense spared. If they fall behind schedule, I heard they'll fly crocodile Dundee in to tnt those slippery little bastards in the dead of the night.

A genuine question.
How did you feel about Sheedy Ablett and others ?
Beardsley was hugely popular at Everton but came from Liverpool and certainly had his most successful days there.

I have always had a problem with people leaving Everton to go to Liverpool rather than the other way around.
Dave Hickson was a problem? Certainly not of the magnitude of a Barmby problem?

Depressing read and that comes from a media platform that reports so much bad news that I've become numb to it . Almost .
It mentions the need to find hidden gems . They are aware that we have a DoF that hasn't done a great deal when it comes to finding prospects right ?
How can you say that? If it wasn't for Marcel we wouldn't have signed Moise Kean!

If he's properly backed by Usmanov, he will deliver, simple.
Napoli asked him twice to rejoin.
The new management at NUFC (lol) would've asked Benitez back after the takeover if they could.
Ask Valencia supporters.
If it wasn't for Ian Ayre he probably would've managed Liverpool again before they struck gold with Klopp.

He knows & cares more about the city than Koeman, Moyes & Ancelotti combined. He's tactically more sound than them as well.

Given time and money, he will make Goodison a fortress, give the team an identity, and you'll be in Europe. That's where Everton ought to be...
Oh Hola.

Status
Not open for further replies.