Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's actually a very good analogy lol
We bring self awareness to this forum my friend, we are the noble and true mirror just hoping people recognise their own reflection, We have turned into a fanbase of perma on edge cry babies caught in a permanent battle between marvelling at our own self importance and hating on anything that we consider prevents us attaining the glory and recognition we think we deserve, in ever increasing circles of unstable emotion. As much as geordie, as a cocaine addict.

This is GOT *holds up mirror*

GOT is no indicator of the opinions of the Evertonian majority, it never has been.
I remember so many issues that exercised people here that never even raised a boo at Goodison.....that is where you will see the real reaction to Benitez.

In my opinion there will be a few isolated boos at the start and then it will largely be supportive.
Amen to that brother.
I love this site (mainly for the 'Ale House' forum) but in my experience the views of GOT members on Everton related matters very rarely reflect general opinion amongst Evertonians as a whole.

The same is true for any digital platform.

There's no single platform that is entirely representative.

Take Twitter;

1626511979831.png

But, also consider, today we'll have more Evertonians visit than who will visit Goodison on the opening day of the season.

In the next week, we'll have more Evertonians visit this website that those that visit Goodison over the course of the season.

Forums attract a certain demographic/mindset of fans, but that doesn't devalue the opinion and that opinion is worth no less than a season ticket holder.

Liverpool are much better than Everton and that is why they get world class managers in their peak, and we get them in the tail end, pension pot stuffing part of their careers. Until you admit Liverpool are our superior in every important KPI for success then Everton shall continue to be an expensive failure.

Take Twitter;

View attachment 133497

But, also consider, today we'll have more Evertonians visit than who will visit Goodison on the opening day of the season.

In the next week, we'll have more Evertonians visit this website that those that visit Goodison over the course of the season.

Forums attract a certain demographic/mindset of fans, but that doesn't devalue the opinion and that opinion is worth no less than a season ticket holder.
You’ve created Geordie Old Team and there’s way more Tories than Labour platformed on here including your mod team.

You’re our digital Farage, own it.

Please get my twitter account unbanned.

Take Twitter;

View attachment 133497

My observation wasn't intended as a criticism of the site, I was merely stating a fact. (one which you agree with)
I certainly never implied that any opinion (from an individual OR demographic) is worth less than any other.

I don't want him to fail at all, but i'm not going to bow down before him, and fawn grovel and kiss his butt either. He's only here because it suits him to be here. The kopite is not here out of love for Everton, i can assure you of that.
He had no love for lpool when he went there, it was a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.