Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it’s taken us a whole month to find a manager, and it ends up being an unemployed, unliked, unwanted, Kopite prick has-been dinosaur, who has spent the last few years relegating Newcastle and working in the bloody Chinese football league, who lives 5 minutes down the road from Goodison. What. A. F**king. Club.

Really cannot wait until we go 3-0 down in his first derby, and those loveable reds start singing his name. It’s going to be boss…

The PR handling is getting even more obvious. The last several tweets are essentially "our MAJORITY SHAREHOLDER WHO OWNS THE CLUB explains the hiring."

Such celebration, right? It certainly sounds like the people running the club day to day want no part of this.

Why are we always so 'glass half empty' as a club? Always look at the absolute negative side of everything. The best that can happen is that Rafael can bring us some success and the fact that he brought it would annoy the RS even more than any other manager we could hire. Happy days! The worst? I fully believe Moshiri would act before any relegation trouble and pretty much all managers get sacked eventually anyway. We have had ZERO success as a club for 26 years. Think about that. Nothing for quarter of a century.

We have made the appointment now, so do we:

A: Get fully behind the man and give him and our wonderful club the best possible chance for success

Or

B: Mope and moan from day one, making his task impossible and just wait for the inevitable "I told you so" moment when the weight of swimming against the tide from day 1 eventually sinks him? All the while, we edge ever closer to a third of a century with nowt to show for it....

We are all better than that...

No one said being an Evertonian was easy. Remember, you didn't choose, you were chosen.

COYB!

Guy wants to be here and work his bollox off and you have fans on his back

Carlo treated the club like a holiday camp until Perez came calling and the same lids were offering their first born to him.

Have a word bhoys and get behind the lads

WHATS OUR NAME???

with FSW behind them there won’t be any room for us

Guy wants to be here and work his bollox off and you have fans on his back

Carlo treated the club like a holiday camp until Perez came calling and the same lids were offering their first born to him.

Have a word bhoys and get behind the lads

WHATS OUR NAME???

In his interview on the Clubs Youtube/OS he speaks very, very well to be fair to him.

Pleads to the fans for their support and says forget about his past with Liverpool, look at the Clubs he's managed and see that he's fought for them whilst he has been there, and that he'll do exactly the same for us here too.

I didnt want him, nor do i think he's the right choice. But the more you think about the squad, the more you realise its properly average and a progressive coach wouldnt be able to do anything with it without a huge rebuild, something we cant do at this time - so maybe Rafael is the right man to get some stability and get some performances out of this lot?

He'll get more out of them than Ancelotti did.

I don’t get appointing new managers but keeping all them blerts like Ferguson and unsworth who add nothing to the club. Just fold Everton and have it done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.