Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed

Head-Explode.gif

We all know he's not going to be here longer than the 3 years, if he doesn't get us European football then he's no different to any other manager we've had anyway.

Some of the melts on here are ridiculous from grown adults, utter embarrassing if you acted like this in life conversations.

Doesn't really address the comments like.

Addressing comments about Everton made in 2007 when in charge of the Anfield club, Benitez explained: “I have been in Madrid, Naples, Valencia, Tenerife, Extremadura and Liverpool.

“Every single club I was there, I was fighting for them. If you analyse things in the context, what you are expecting from your manager is to fight for your club, and I will do that.

“I am here, I will fight for my club, I will try to win every single game, and it doesn’t matter who the opponents are, or the rivals. It is something you have to do, it is your nature, that you have to try to do your best.

“And why a lot of fans in a lot of these cities love me is because I was giving everything for them. If you analyse this in the context, then it is very clear I will do the same for Everton.”

Status
Not open for further replies.