Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, Crimson has nothing to do with the RS. It's from my own life unrelated to Everton.

Thanks though for illustrating my point about the real reason for this argument. And for the random, unwarranted hostility.

The criteria has shifted as we go from living with rivals in everyday life, etc. etc. to specifically being in particular pubs on particular days, so I guess AmericasToffee is right that there really is no point going further here.

Man, these sorts of interactions really make this forum pleasurable to be a part of and to support financially, I tell you.
Don’t sweat it mate, everyone’s a bit charged up after the appointment today.

Mate, Crimson has nothing to do with the RS. It's from my own life unrelated to Everton.

Thanks though for illustrating my point about the real reason for this argument. And for the random, unwarranted hostility.

The criteria has shifted as we go from living with rivals in everyday life, etc. etc. to specifically being in particular pubs on particular days, so I guess AmericasToffee is right that there really is no point going further here.

Man, these sorts of interactions really make this forum pleasurable to be a part of and to support financially, I tell you.
I’ve explained all the differences between the American sports model and the European one.

as a starting point check out the origins of the NFL - Al Capone was in from the start - this is no way a ‘fan directed’ hobby.

I feel filthy for typing what I did honestly , it’ll take time and it’ll be a while and a lot of results until I call him anything but Benitez.

if he puts points on the board sound but I can’t ignore the voices that tell me this is a HUGE mistake .

Im just trying to become more docile when it comes to the club as the past 12 months away from GP has made me realise just how much stress/anger Everton makes me. Im a laidback fella outside of football but Everton makes me lose it so trying to have more patience with the clubs decisions going forward.

I'll have my moments of relapse particularly if Gomes and Iwobi keep finding their way onto the pitch lol

I appreciate the link, but I wasn't talking about professional sports.
We are trying to explain to you that professional sports in America has very different origins to those in Europe - there is no comparison really.

what are Everton if not a professional sports team?

20210630_203722.jpg

Interesting that the decision was made by our club to Not have Benitez holding the new jersey, as that would have basically been its reveal and launch...killing the sales in the process..

I'd genuinely have Benitez over Nuno, and said so at the time Nuno was seemingly nailed on for the job.

An unproven manager completely intertwined with the career of a toxic super agent, complete with massive entourage. No thanks.

I admittedly preferred Nuno (didn’t want Nuno either overall), but he just appears to come with too many strings attached. Quite pleased it didn’t happen in hindsight. Said it at the time as well that I couldn’t see him and Brands working out.. think Mosh found himself an experienced manager, has had success locally and abroad, knows the premiership and works with a DOF… RS link aside it makes sense..

Mosh won’t have our lens on when picking. From his angle it was too good to an opportunity to give up

Status
Not open for further replies.