Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 16.55.51.png

Really? You'd rather have committed fans 'out of the club' because they believe the manager is an incompetent idiot and aren't shy about saying it than the most poisonous appointment ever made in our history? Wrath should be rightly aimed at those who appointed him as well, ( it's a disgrace) but that doesn't mean he gets off scot free. We have an absolute right to boo him to hell and back. He gets no leeway at all from me and countless others until he's gone. I want us to do well, but not with him anywhere near us. Watch us lose the first game and what happens then.

Sorry mate, I didn't 'watch' that happen.

You must be gutted.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Sorry mate, I didn't 'watch' that happen.

You must be gutted.
(Sigh) You've really been holding onto that haven't you? Are you really that pathetically sad and obsessed with it you need to bring back this argument? I thought we'd finished this. You really have nothing else fulfilling in your life other than to dredge up days old posts to score cheap points online? Pathetic.

(Sigh) You've really been holding onto that haven't you? Are you really that pathetically sad and obsessed with it you need to bring back this argument? I thought we'd finished this. You really have nothing else fulfilling in your life other than to dredge up days old posts to score cheap points online? Pathetic.

One of the worst things I've seen an 'Evertonian' post on here, so yes.

Sorry we won.

Status
Not open for further replies.