Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
They made a decision.

You and others get the right to protest.

You did so.

Now let it go and follow Everton.
When have we had the chance to protest? On a forum? We haven't had a match to show how we feel as they didn't arrange any home friendlies because they know what their decision was going to do. They made that decision consciously.

Back off your fellow fans. You are complaining about fans that dont agree with you starting a "civil war" and using really emotive language. You are fanning the flames and saying that anyone that doesn't agree with you is selfish and that's its unforgivable and you are sickened. All because they dont agree with you. And you have picked those words because you know it will trigger and upset people, therefore make it worse in here.

Don't bother reading it and go and support the club however you wish, but lay off the fans who are shelling out £1000s a year of money that they may have gone through hell to earn in the last year and have a right to feel however they want about it.

Wasn't expecting Demaria Gray at £1.5m to be our shiny new player after the summer to be honest, it's a bit of a let down, just hope he plays out of his skin.

When have we had the chance to protest? On a forum? We haven't had a match to show how we feel as they didn't arrange any home friendlies because they know what their decision was going to do. They made that decision consciously.

Back off your fellow fans. You are complaining about fans that dont agree with you starting a "civil war" and using really emotive language. You are fanning the flames and saying that anyone that doesn't agree with you is selfish and that's its unforgivable and you are sickened. All because they dont agree with you. And you have picked those words because you know it will trigger and upset people, therefore make it worse in here.

Don't bother reading it and go and support the club however you wish, but lay off the fans who are shelling out £1000s a year of money that they may have gone through hell to earn in the last year and have a right to feel however they want about it.
Why do you think you have the right to undermine the team effort by protesting at the game itself? This isn't an issue like protesting against an owner who is killing the club through lack of investment or wanting to shift the club out of town; this is an issue over a difference of opinion about who the manager is...something that is inconsequential and not an existential threat.

You do your protesting over that, but we can reserve our right to criticise you for doing it.

Preferably I'd rather we all just got behind the team for the start of the season.

Why do you think you have the right to undermine the team effort by protesting at the game itself? This isn't an issue like protesting against an owner who is killing the club through lack of investment or wanting to shift the club out of town; this is an issue over a difference of opinion about who the manager is...something that is inconsequential and not an existential threat.

You do your protesting over that, but we can reserve our right to criticise you for doing it.

Preferably I'd rather we all just got behind the team for the start of the season.
Because match going fans pay a lot of money and are allowed to have their voices heard. I'm not advocating large scale protests or anything I'm saying back off your fellow fans because they are allowed not to agree with you and can choose to show that however they want.

I want us to win, but I don't like the manager, they are both acceptable stances.

But you can't go around having a go and claiming fans are trying to start a civil war, when you then use the language you do.

Because match going fans pay a lot of money and are allowed to have their voices heard. I'm not advocating large scale protests or anything I'm saying back off your fellow fans because they are allowed not to agree with you and can choose to show that however they want.

I want us to win, but I don't like the manager, they are both acceptable stances.

But you can't go around having a go and claiming fans are trying to start a civil war, when you then use the language you do.
I hated looking a big Sam stood on the touchline for us but wanted us to win games

Mate, you`ve been on this forum for five years, you must know by now, that this a battle you can`t win lol

Status
Not open for further replies.