Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you can read.

Doesn't seem like that, people are setting him up as a failure from the start.

He's so far been given 1.5 million to spend, a mile off Ancelotti. If he finishes on a better points tally than Ancelotti even by 1 point he's doing a good job. The squad is miles off top 7. Why can't you stand him? Do you know him personally?
ok this bit is making me nuts!
you do realize there is a difference between the following two phrases:
1- He's so far been given 1.5 million to spend
2 - He's so far only spent 1.5million

#2 is a facht, #1 is pure speculation and so unlikely as to be almost laughable!

ok this bit is making me nuts!
you do realize there is a difference between the following two phrases:
1- He's so far been given 1.5 million to spend
2 - He's so far only spent 1.5million

#2 is a facht, #1 is pure speculation and so unlikely as to be almost laughable!
People calling our manager a fat rat is driving me nuts. It's embarrassing.

He's so far been given 1.5 million to spend, a mile off Ancelotti. If he finishes on a better points tally than Ancelotti even by 1 point he's doing a good job. The squad is miles off top 7. Why can't you stand him? Do you know him personally?

It's the same squad, including 2 additions he's signed. I'm expecting at least the same.

And no, I don't know him personally - I do know he's washed up. Past it. Over the hill.

Bang average at every club he's been at since the Kopites who adore him, and he adores them. From his previous, he's a disrespectful kopite pig whose previous actions belittled the club who now pays his substantial wages. Putting that to one side, he's an average manager who has blatantly taken his current job due to geography, that's all.

We are screwed.

It's the same squad, including 2 additions he's signed. I'm expecting at least the same.

And no, I don't know him personally - I do know he's washed up. Past it. Over the hill.

Bang average at every club he's been at since the Kopites who adore him, and he adores them. From his previous, he's a disrespectful kopite pig whose previous actions belittled the club who now pays his substantial wages. Putting that to one side, he's an average manager who has blatantly taken his current job due to geography, that's all.

We are screwed.
Ok fella.

We are screwed.

The only way you can expect the same is if the PL agree to only have EFC/LFC/Saints/Brighton home fans in the stadium for a few games.

Last season was a freak season for many reasons you can't do any comparisons to it imo. Even if we finish above 10th I wouldn't use it as a stick to beat Ancelotti with as last season just wasn't football it was 38 training sessions.

We are screwed.
Just out of interest did he take the job in China due to geography ?

"Benitez apologists" pack it in. It's people getting behind the fella who is our manager. I doubt many at all would have chosen him but he's here now.

Yes. Yes he is.

Ok, I mean all of the posters singing his praises, without any games for us under his belt for us to judge him. I'm judging him on recent previous, for Newcastle primarily (seeing as he effed off to China for the dollar and flopped).

Over the hill, here for the ease. It's an opportunistic job for him, nothing more.

He starts winning games, playing actual football and not sit back and counter crap, I'll change my opinion. Other than that, he's still a fat kopite pig who belittled us to the world.

Screenshot-20210802-214008-Chrome.jpg
Loud minority or less punctual voters?

Yes. Yes he is.

Ok, I mean all of the posters singing his praises, without any games for us under his belt for us to judge him. I'm judging him on recent previous, for Newcastle primarily (seeing as he effed off to China for the dollar and flopped).

Over the hill, here for the ease. It's an opportunistic job for him, nothing more.

He starts winning games, playing actual football and not sit back and counter crap, I'll change my opinion. Other than that, he's still a fat kopite pig who belittled us to the world.
Just out of Interest if you change your opinion from fat kopite pig what would the new opinion be?

The problem with a lot of the analysis (scare quotes available upon request) on this forum is that most of the people who post here are washed up Web 1.0 types who don't realize online argumentation has long since moved on to exciting new methods and tactics.

That aside, I'm withholding judgment on this waiter from Spain guy until I've seen a few games under his direction and determined the extent of his weight problem.

People are getting hung up on the insults rather than looking at the glaring fact he's a terrible manager these days. His greatest achievement in the last 7 years was getting punted into the sun by a Madrid side that could have fielded 2 world class teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.