Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making up what? Do you really believe both of Richarlison and DCL will still be here come the end of next summers window if we dont get CL football?

Multiple players are out of contract thats factual and Usmanov is giving us a naming rights deal for the stadium again factual.

You've said yourself the ownership dont ever not back the manager the difference this summer is they cant!!
You know just abar as much as I do and any other fans what is discussed in the boardroom.

Players come to the end of their contracts every year , they are either extended or moved on . Brands has moved lots of players off the wage bill since he's been here , this or next summer wont be any different.

This summer Moshiri "cant" give the manager funds ?
Bollocks....he'll get the same as any other manager got.
Even Gravy chops spent over 40 mil in a january window.

You are wrong yet again & again.

You know just abar as much as I do and any other fans what is discussed in the boardroom.

Players come to the end of their contracts every year , they are either extended or moved on . Brands has moved lots of players off the wage bill since he's been here , this or next summer wont be any different.

This summer Moshiri "cant" give the manager funds ?
Bollocks....he'll get the same as any other manager got.

Even Gravy chops spent over 40 mil in a january window.

You are wrong yet again & again.

All the evidence at present points to the contrary.

And I've never claimed I know any better than you mate - you've just decided to jump down my throat for stating the finances will be better next summer which they will!

James: £135k a week
Siggy - £90k a week
Tosun: £70k a week
Delph- 70k a week

All off the books. USM Naming Rights Deal in pay for BMD - an extra £20-30+ million per year in revenue the club currently doesn't have hitting the accounts.

Never mine ,not in a million years.
Look mate. Its like that touchy feely uncle you'd never let babysit. But he's your uncle. It's an inescapable fact. Deny all you want.

Not my manager bla bla.. not my former rs owner that never owned us but he's ours bla la.. its all redundant.

And I've never claimed I know any better than you mate - you've just decided to jump down my throat for stating the finances will be better next summer which they will!

Siggy - £90k a week
Delph- 70k a week

All off the books. USM Naming Rights Deal in pay for BMD - an extra £20-30+ million per year in revenue the club currently doesn't have hitting the accounts.
Assuming this is correct, this 'income' will likely go largely towards BMD.

Siggy - £90k a week
Delph- 70k a week

James is on 90k , stop reading twitter.

Can you show me just one shred of evidence that states the club wont be spending any money this summer yet will wait for next summer.

Btw if they didnt spend we would be in serious danger of relegation
But then summer next year wouldnt matter.

Siggy - £90k a week
Delph- 70k a week

Surely any naming rights payment won’t enter the equation until the ground is built, which is 3 years away.

Can you show me just one shred of evidence that states the club wont be spending any money this summer yet will wait for next summer.

Unless you’ve got access to James’ P60 I’m not sure you can claim to know any more than him, to be fair ?

Assuming this is correct, this 'income' will likely go largely towards BMD.

Likely mate but its still counted as "revenue" coming into the club no different to a shirt sponsership deal which will give us more breathing space in terms of FFP/PL rules should the owner want to keep investing into the playing squad which I think he will.

I think the club will spend on 1-2 more players mate but that will be on the basis of James or Kean likely leaving by the end of the window.

You sure about that mate, that would surprise me given we got him on a free - in similar fashion to how we got Bernard and he was on way more than £90k a week.

Not necessarily.
They could start getting the money now from USM and use it towards the ongoing costs of BMD.

Has anybody paid for naming rights years before the stadium opened ?

Not sure the FFP overlords would look to kindly to paying for naming rights years in advance of the building in question existing, to be honest.

I think Arsenal got some money early from Emirates while the new stadium was under construction.
With Moshiri being part of USM, it's wholly conceivable that USM could put money in early to 'assist' with BMD costs.

Not sure the FFP overlords would look to kindly to paying for naming rights years in advance of the building in question existing, to be honest.
Income from a stadium naming partner to assist with construction of said stadium would be a difficult scenario for even the PL P&S rules to veto.

Status
Not open for further replies.