Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
So rather than address the fact you’re an absolute liar who makes up lie after lie in the bizarre fantasy world you live in.l, you go down this route

Unlike you I want the club to succeed and I’ve seen success, so bums like Nuno and Dyche who have achieved nothing but you like because “they’ll run round loads” are not good for this club.

so get back in ye hole stop lying you tedious bore

How is it a lie? Go look on twitter/the manager thread you'll find what you're looking for instead of throwing slander around.

Its funny you should say you want success as you've done nothing but moan for years at any poster questioning the board, players, manager - call them bedwetters/cry arses/Plotters/Kopites etc. whilst we have been horrific on and off the pitch yet as soon as the manager stabs us in the back and does a runner you've turned into a perpetual moaner and abusing the new manager before a ball has been kicked plotting his downfall.

I may be a bore but at least I aint a hypocrite.

There 100% will be arguments / scraps in pockets of the ground at the Southampton game. I’m convinced of that. You’ll have those who will boo when he gets announced to the crowd and abuse him the minute someone misplaces a pass, then on the other side you’ll have those shouting them down.

Recipe for disorder but such is the nature of this divisive appointment.
Not 'liking' this because I want it to happen bit because I feel it is, sadly, inevitable

I mean, wow, ok, a straight answer I guess, a completely wrong one which proposes the deletion of thousands of supporters who have been with the club through thin and thinner and which supports blind support of one of the most hated individuals from the rs in recent memory, but a straight answer nonetheless. If I'm honest mate I think your opinion is borderline delusional, but all the best to you, and you do you!

You said this.

He gets no leeway at all from me and countless others until he's gone. I want us to do well, but not with him anywhere near us.

You don't want success for the club, because of who the manager is. So you are no longer supporting the club.

So yes, I'd rather you were binned than Benitez. It should be obvious to anyone reading what you said as to why that is.

No, I'm attacking the bellends abusing someone on their appearance because he had a job once upon a time.

Take a step back and look at the bigger picture and how ludicrous it is. He's been nothing but respectful since he arrived, said nothing wrong, and what does he get - constant abuse and pig emojis.

It's disgusting. It's not about "agreeing" with me, it's well beyond that, it's about not being a tit.

? what did you expect him to say like…”yeah I was bang on these are a small club”

How is it a lie? Go look on twitter/the manager thread you'll find what you're looking for instead of throwing slander around.

Its funny you should say you want success as you've done nothing but moan for years at any poster questioning the board, players, manager - call them bedwetters/cry arses/Plotters/Kopites etc. yet soon as the manager stabs us in the back and does a runner you've turned into a perpetual moaner and abusing the new manager.

I may be a bore but at least I aint a hypocrite.
I did, and there’s nothing there. Almost the same as when said that fans expected to see KDB come through the door

so it can’t be slander if it’s true

There 100% will be arguments / scraps in pockets of the ground at the Southampton game. I’m convinced of that. You’ll have those who will boo when he gets announced to the crowd and abuse him the minute someone misplaces a pass, then on the other side you’ll have those shouting them down.

Noooo....I don’t think so. Look at how it is being debated on here...All will be fine. Actually best call on police reinforcements lol

The fighting over the last few pages, before the season has even started, kinda highlights why he was such a poor appointment.
Exactly, I went into this in some detail a few pages back. In answer to @Groucho, it really didn't matter who of the candidates we appointed, none of them would have provoked 440 pages of blue arguing with blue.

Benitez is nothing special as a manager these days, he will probably get us mid table. Much the same as any of the others candidates, but, they would not have caused this ugly rift in our fan base.

Yeah you'll definitely get the odd cultist in the crowd making a fool of themselves but I doubt it'll turn nasty.

I'm still at a loss to know why the people who are unhappy with this appointment should be referred to as cultists.

Because we've all been unhappy with a manager appointment (I was gutted when we appointed Martinez) but none of us were putting abusive banners up at the stadium/blokes house, calling whichever manager insulting terms such as fat pig etc. and booing him before a ball has been been kicked.

They are a Cult but thankfully a minority in the fanbase.

I'm still at a loss to know why the people who are unhappy with this appointment should be referred to as cultists.

You have people saying things like this.

He gets no leeway at all from me and countless others until he's gone. I want us to do well, but not with him anywhere near us.

That's why.

You said this.

You don't want success for the club, because of who the manager is. So you are no longer supporting the club.

So yes, I'd rather you were binned than Benitez. It should be obvious to anyone reading what you said as to why that is.
You handily missed out emphasising the bit where I said I wanted us to do well I note... supporting a club doesn't mean blind acceptance of the circumstances we find ourself in, which is what you're advocating. In my opinion, the diverse views of the supporters of the club deserve to be heard, whereas you'd prefer to play happy families and pretend everything is rosy, which by accepting RB you're doing. The difference is I'm accepting of your views (I even wished you well) and you think I don't deserve to support the club. Again, to confirm, you do you, and I'll reassert my opinion that I want him nowhere near my club. The appointment is, and was always, toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.