Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem we are in a situation that has alienated some fans quite rightly, but judging him on our first defeat is plain stupid IMO - I am a blue & want them to win ......
That’d probably happen though joe , that’s why I’m my worthless opinion it was a ridiculous appointment. If we lose that game he’s under pressure straight away whereas any other manager wouldn’t face that issue .

That’d probably happen though joe , that’s why I’m my worthless opinion it was a ridiculous appointment. If we lose that game he’s under pressure straight away whereas any other manager wouldn’t face that issue .

To be fair, any appointment is 3 defeats away from sack shouts anyway. As Moshiri said back in 2019;
  • "Look, Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you’re two home losses from being disowned by fans"
I mean, he wasn't wrong. We even had a lot of fans calling for Ancelotti to be sacked (Look back to November, we were 5th and fans wanted him out). Look at Koeman - fans wanted Koeman sacked - 6 games into a new season on the back of qualifying for Europe in 7th place. In fact, after the 7th game, Moshiri was issuing a statement of confidence and he was sacked after 9.

If you don't like Benitez, sound. But direct your fume at those who appointed him - the owner and clubs director of football. While fuming, maybe add weight to your fume by saying who you'd have appointed instead.

Absolutely not a Benitez cheerleader, but don’t talk to me about pride lad.

You and the rest of the absolute virgins on this thread happily abusing a professional football manager, currently in charge of our beloved Everton FC. Disgraceful Kopite behaviour with toys strewn all over the shop.

Get over it and support your football club you utter weapon.
Isn't it ironic? Fat kopite pig's fanboy, deeply offended by calling fat kopite pig a fat kopite pig, is throwing insults around and accusing Everton fans of kopite behaviour. lol

No, there’s a difference.

Isn't it ironic? Fat kopite pig's fanboy, deeply offended by calling fat kopite pig a fat kopite pig, is throwing insults around and accusing Everton fans of kopite behaviour. lol

As I’ve already said, I’m NOT a proponent of Benitez.

Neither am I abusing anyone at the helm of our football club.

Rather, I’m calling out you and the rest of the absolute ball bags that supposedly support the football club that I love, yet espouse childish vitriol towards the Head Coach.

I’ll support this club until the day I die, and that includes calling out “Evertonians” that verbally abuse the manager before he’s even managed a game of competitive football.

Less of this please.

Oh, and you shared this in June;

What's going on here? GOT has been seized by kopites? Half of the posts is about retired fat knobhead.

... and every single one of your posts since have been about Benitez. Pretty sure every single one anyway, I only had a skim. Bit odd, though.

Starting to wonder if you're a kopite with a Benitez tat or something.

To be fair, any appointment is 3 defeats away from sack shouts anyway. As Moshiri said back in 2019;
  • "Look, Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you’re two home losses from being disowned by fans"
I mean, he wasn't wrong. We even had a lot of fans calling for Ancelotti to be sacked (Look back to November, we were 5th and fans wanted him out). Look at Koeman - fans wanted Koeman sacked - 6 games into a new season on the back of qualifying for Europe in 7th place. In fact, after the 7th game, Moshiri was issuing a statement of confidence and he was sacked after 9.

If you don't like Benitez, sound. But direct your fume at those who appointed him - the owner and clubs director of football. While fuming, maybe add weight to your fume by saying who you'd have appointed instead.
Maybe Moshiri should stop appointing bad (or ill suited) managers and should stop sacking them all the time? It's a bit rich for him to say that when he is ultimately the bloke making the decision.

No, there’s a difference.

As I’ve already said, I’m NOT a proponent of Benitez.

Neither am I abusing anyone at the helm of our football club.

Rather, I’m calling out you and the rest of the absolute ball bags that supposedly support the football club that I love, yet espouse childish vitriol towards the Head Coach.

I’ll support this club until the day I die, and that includes calling out “Evertonians” that verbally abuse the manager before he’s even managed a game of competitive football.
Who cares what you calling out, no one is listening. A big part of Evertonians will never accept your beloved fat kopite pig. Live with that.

Maybe Moshiri should stop appointing bad (or ill suited) managers and should stop sacking them all the time? It's a bit rich for him to say that when he is ultimately the bloke making the decision.

To be fair after carlo did a bunk we were not exactly overwhelmed with managerial applications and who is to say how good or bad they were.

Less of this please.

Oh, and you shared this in June;

... and every single one of your posts since have been about Benitez. Pretty sure every single one anyway, I only had a skim. Bit odd, though.

Starting to wonder if you're a kopite with a Benitez tat or something.
Errm... it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.