Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
An FA cup winning manager who now manages Belgium
One of the worlds greatest ex players who now manages Barcelona
Some fat mess who got gravy stains all over the seats and was once the England Manager.
A young up and coming manager who still hasn’t got a job
One of the Worlds greatest Managers who now manages Real Madrid
and now a CL winning manager who unfortunately won trophies with the RS

Fantastic! And all since 2013.

Not many clubs can claim that.

the weird thing with this appointment is everyone already knows him so well, even how he says words like 'club' and 'trophies'

I've been an Evertonian for almost 60 years. If Benitez is our manager then he has my support. I really don't care about his rs connection or what he said 14 years ago. COYB!

owkTQKxg6r0a_CCwokl70LRQU_1440x.960 (1).jpg

the club needs rebuilding. no incoming manager is going to turn it around overnight. we will experience the rough before the smooth, so why appoint a manager who will simply not be given the time. there is no logic.

Hi, first post.

I dont understand the animosity towards Benitez. Okay so he wasnt so flattering about Everton 14 years ago. So what, people change. Times change.

With the current starting position it remains to be seen how we can attract good new players. Money alone will not do it. Ancelotti showed with a big name you can get players interested, and keep them. I doubt Nuno would make the same difference as benitez will do. Then the argument he onl8y plays defensively. I recall a championsleage game between Hiddinks chelsea and benitez LFC, and that was one of the best matches ive ever seen. LFC won that game. Benitez adapted more defesively at Newcastle but wat manager wouldnt, beside maybe Bielsa? I say give the man the benefit of the doubt and see if we can build the squad with better, more coheret characters and player traits. I wouldv been happy with NAS, but from being an attractive proposition for new players, I think Benitez is the best Moshiri could do. I dont think Conte would be interested and if he was, it would be for another crazy amount, and used as a stepping stone to a bigger club like Ancelotti did. peace and let the great player buying commence!

We crack on. Get some new players inn and sort the right side of our team out and I really think he will do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.