Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noble Savage

Player Valuation: £15m
Depressing read and that comes from a media platform that reports so much bad news that I've become numb to it . Almost .
It mentions the need to find hidden gems . They are aware that we have a DoF that hasn't done a great deal when it comes to finding prospects right ?

Blue83

Player Valuation: £10m
Looks like that rumour about just wanting somebody to steady the ship until we move to the new stadium was probably true, seems odd though they don't want to build heavily until the new stadium is ready

Kaiser Soysauce

Player Valuation: £8m
Is it? Before you know it there will be 2000 people with fishing poles at BMD. Radio controlled bait boats and everything. No expense spared. If they fall behind schedule, I heard they'll fly crocodile Dundee in to tnt those slippery little bastards in the dead of the night.

Steve Wigan

Player Valuation: £35m
A genuine question.
How did you feel about Sheedy Ablett and others ?
Beardsley was hugely popular at Everton but came from Liverpool and certainly had his most successful days there.

I have always had a problem with people leaving Everton to go to Liverpool rather than the other way around.
Dave Hickson was a problem? Certainly not of the magnitude of a Barmby problem?

JobForTheMoyes

Player Valuation: £35m
Depressing read and that comes from a media platform that reports so much bad news that I've become numb to it . Almost .
It mentions the need to find hidden gems . They are aware that we have a DoF that hasn't done a great deal when it comes to finding prospects right ?
How can you say that? If it wasn't for Marcel we wouldn't have signed Moise Kean!

Yarrgh

Player Valuation: £70m
If he's properly backed by Usmanov, he will deliver, simple.
Napoli asked him twice to rejoin.
The new management at NUFC (lol) would've asked Benitez back after the takeover if they could.
Ask Valencia supporters.
If it wasn't for Ian Ayre he probably would've managed Liverpool again before they struck gold with Klopp.

He knows & cares more about the city than Koeman, Moyes & Ancelotti combined. He's tactically more sound than them as well.

Given time and money, he will make Goodison a fortress, give the team an identity, and you'll be in Europe. That's where Everton ought to be...
Oh Hola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks