Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think theres 3 situations here:

A: The new cult -- professing their undying love for Benitez.

Topics include:

1:Complaining that they cant use the four letter word of the new managers first name despite it being a common theme that reds do that and we call our managers by their surnames (note: in the case of Ancelotti there were two of them).

2: How they are superior to other fans

3: Other disturbing statements showing clear patterns similar to the behaviour of reds...

B: Fans who dont like the choice of manager (due to his record of boring football and having done nothing for many many many years) when there was an entire globe to select someone from.

C: Those who take umbrage that the owner has hired someone who has insulted the size of the club -- combined with 'B' above.
Under Moshiri/Kenwright it's only ever going to be someone who has previous PL experience, I would have thought that was obvious now. Yes there are some far better options but I doubt we will ever look at them so you need to just get used to it sadly, anyway I'm sure the usual suspects will down tools once they realise that Benitez actually expects them to run at times.

Everton’s PR team is playing a blinder turning the fans into liking Benitez.

I'm still totally ambivalent about the whole thing. You don't have to like him but at the same time we as Evertonians cannot be wishing he - which becomes we - do badly as we'll be on to our 7th manager in nearly as many years. To actively try and push him out would be to self harm.

I'm still totally ambivalent about the whole thing. You don't have to like him but at the same time we as Evertonians cannot be wishing he - which becomes we - do badly as we'll be on to our 7th manager in nearly as many years. To actively try and push him out would be to self harm.
Il still and always will want us to do well every game. This appointment has just disconnected the board the fans and the club as a whole. It’s not so much the kopite bit for me it’s just I don’t think he’s a good manager.

Big Blue Ben is Everton mate. His name will be synonymous with us in a 100 years while Cork Evertonian won't.

In other news I'm holidaying in Wexford might head to Cork for a day. Any suggestions?
Well Youghal would be closest to where you are. Maybe we should meet up, and have a polite discussion about Everton's prospects with that kopite as manager. :)

Big Blue Ben is Everton mate. His name will be synonymous with us in a 100 years while Cork Evertonian won't.

In other news I'm holidaying in Wexford might head to Cork for a day. Any suggestions?
Cork is a big county , are you staying in the city or travelling around.

I am from North Cork but if you have no definite plans go to West Cork...heavenly.

Status
Not open for further replies.