Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mate let's try to repeat the biggest outlier in the last 20 years of football. Sounds strategy.
The point is that no one can guarantee success or failure with any individual in charge. We learnt that if nothing else in the last 18 months!

Sometimes players and Managers just click. Let's see if it happens this time. No point in being any other way now other than positive and supportive.

He'll have a hard enough job with a lot of the players he has at his disposal as it is and we all want success at the end of the day. ..

It seems like the fans reaction to this appointment is very similar to when Claudio Ranieri was appointed the Leicester manager.

The fact Moshiri is already calling him Rafael makes me sad.
That's his name though lol Would be worse if he called him Mr. Benitez and I doubt calling him FSW would contribute to a healthy work environment! Would be funny if BK was hauled before HR though

"What's your relationship with Brands."

"He's a professional, I'm a professional."

Hahahaha... enthusiastic...

Brands not in that picture speaks volumes as well. A complete non-entity at the club, amusingly given the title of Director of Football.

The lazy, lazy man.
He (Brands) probably isn't even in the country right now. Benitez has confirmed that they've already spoken a couple of times, including over the 'summer plans'.

This has been a shambolic managerial decision for sure. But it has be absolutely terrified for any future appointment post Benitez. If this is the best they can dredge up doesn't bode well at all. No confidence whatsoever in this haphazard crony club

Status
Not open for further replies.