Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldn’t have got the job if didn’t agree to keep them.

Sentimenty wreaks havoc within this club.

The reason I was open to Nuno getting the job as he wanted a complete change of staff from U23s upwards which is what I think is needed.
No other club does this.

ok, like most, I'm not happy about this but here's the positives I can see.

We're not going to overhype him. No murals or banners or any of that. Till the season starts, he'll be left alone for the most part.
I think our squad is actually quite good. So he has the bones of a good team. He's a well known disciplinarian which seems like something we've missed.
Fans of his previous clubs do seem to love him (puke) so there's a chance, through sheer work rate and the type of performances his team put in, he could win a few fans around.
Thats it, all I have for now.
The squad is junk. We have half a decent first team

If its been said before i apologise. I think for sure there's going to be decent money spent on players in this window. Mainly to deflect this appointment. And also think these have been decided on already.

Remains to be seen. This is a big gamble from Moshiri, he’s lost a huge amount of support today so if he really wants it to work he has to back him.... but then he fed Ancelotti scraps so who knows what will happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.