Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on Rafael lad! What a [Poor language removed] massive appointment!!! Yes indeed. Oh no..... wait bollocks, its not 2004, its 2021. Moshiri is the very epitome of more money than sense.

No chance of this with fans back. He should top Carlo's home record with ease though for the same reason. Away Derby win less likely too with fans. 59 points though, I'll happily judge him by that bar

Such a pointless thing to judge him on. Amount of wins - wherever he gets them - is the key. I don't really care if he gives us our worst ever home record of zero wins if he wins 19 aways, and vice versa.

59 points is the bar.

Who knows mate. Who saw Claudio Ranieri winning the league with Leicester? Somewhere out there is a manager who will bring us success again. It could be Tony Pullis, it could be Mark Hughes, it could be Duncan Ferguson. You just don't know. Nothing is a guarantee of success and nothing is a guarantee of failure. The wheels are in motion already now. Enjoy the ride. If it is a crap ride, you can get off at any time..

1625066116480.png

if he gets rid of that Icelandic waste of a shirt and his Portuguese variant I'll give him til xmas.

Maybe get a midfielder in that can run, pass, tackle & shoot.

Such a pointless thing to judge him on. Amount of wins - wherever he gets them - is the key. I don't really care if he gives us our worst ever home record of zero wins if he wins 19 aways, and vice versa.

59 points is the bar.
I agree. I'll judge him by the points too, just think there'll be a major swing back to home wins and less away

Who knows mate. Who saw Claudio Ranieri winning the league with Leicester? Somewhere out there is a manager who will bring us success again. It could be Tony Pullis, it could be Mark Hughes, it could be Duncan Ferguson. You just don't know. Nothing is a guarantee of success and nothing is a guarantee of failure. The wheels are in motion already now. Enjoy the ride. If it is a crap ride, you can get off at any time..
Yeah mate let's try to repeat the biggest outlier in the last 20 years of football. Sounds strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.