Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre probably right
Opinion depends upon the hatred for him. Some are accepting him and some don't...the don'ts are probably wishing him to fail which is doesn't make any sense at all as manager and team go together. The ones accepting him like me are far more 'glass half full' praying that he does a good job so the team and club can actually progress. We want him to do well and not cut off our noses to spite our face. Accept him or walk away and if a season ticket holder then pass it on to someone who wants to see progress..........not saying we will progress but that is what we hope.

I'm enjoying myself, it's you who seems to be having the problem. Why don't you kick back, put the Istanbul DVD on and indulge in some sensual onanism.
Not sure what's the biggest waste of time ...... Moaning about a new manager and declaring him as a failure before a ball has been kicked or being a fan of one team and going on a rivals forum.

Fortunately I'm neither. You have fun though mate......

Opinion depends upon the hatred for him. Some are accepting him and some don't...the don'ts are probably wishing him to fail which is doesn't make any sense at all as manager and team go together. The ones accepting him like me are far more 'glass half full' praying that he does a good job so the team and club can actually progress. We want him to do well and not cut off our noses to spite our face. Accept him or walk away and if a season ticket holder then pass it on to someone who wants to see progress..........not saying we will progress but that is what we hope.

What do we stand to lose by him doing well???? This is the point that I really don't get.

If we won a trophy do some of our fans expect him to dedicate it to Liverpool??? He's not arsed. He really is not arsed. If he was arsed about Liverpool he wouldn't join us - it really is that simple.

What do we stand to lose by him doing well???? This is the point that I really don't get.

If we won a trophy do some of our fans expect him to dedicate it to Liverpool??? He's not arsed. He really is not arsed. If he was arsed about Liverpool he wouldn't join us - it really is that simple.
Listen I agree that he doesn't care too much about the RS otherwise no way he would have joined us. He had success at the RS along with Valencia and Napoli and that is what he talks about.....'his success'. He wants to succeed wherever he is and he is with us now and he will want the same. He is at Everton now so he will get my backing and I hope he succeeds....nothing wrong with that.

Correct.

He is a user.

He doesn't give a flying one about Liverpool. That lot thinks he has a connection with them. He has no connection with any football club. They're just workplaces where he makes cash.

Wonder if FSW is going to wait on the journalists before the press conference. Hopefully he will resign and say he got a better offer from a Spanish restaurant in town

Correct.

He is a user.

He doesn't give a flying one about Liverpool. That lot thinks he has a connection with them. He has no connection with any football club. They're just workplaces where he makes cash.
That would put him at one with so many footballers who our fans seemed to idolise lescott, Lukaku, Arteta

So again, what's the problem that so many seem to have? Come to the club and earn a wage for doing a good job.

There may be a chance that they buy in to it but I'm more arsed that they are competent, professional and committed.

Blue Bill can do all the lovey dovey stuff to hide incompetence

Status
Not open for further replies.