Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bin your season ticket, you support the club, not a man.
I'm entirely convinced if you leave Goodison after a win it will feel just as satisfying no matter who the manager is.
You're absolutely spot on. People run the risk of painting themselves into a corner with this anti-Benitez stance. Imagine if he does really well & puts some long-overdue silverware in the cabinet. I find it hard to believe that there's a section of our fans who won't celebrate out of pure spite.

All Prem managers are under unbelievable pressure.

Magnify this a hundred times for Benetiz.

Unless he gets off to an amazing start, it will all turn toxic quickly.

Our managerial turnover has been counterproductive, with hundreds of millions squandered on Jarg players.

The EFC hierarchy have undertaken a massive gamble here.

I hope it works.

They also sold Cavani before he got there.

5 seasons before Rafael got there -

12th, 6th, 3rd, 5th, 2nd.

Is 3rd and 5th with Rafael really so bad?

You are obviously close to him as you are coming out with a lot of fachts regarding his various jobs.

Now he has the job you can give us the big reveal, are you a family member or one of his staff ?

You are obviously close to him as you are coming out with a lot of fachts regarding his various jobs.

Now he has the job you can give us the big reveal, are you a family member or one of his staff ?
Don't be soft , he's the E list celeb Balague

He’ll grow into it…..

ekQpV59.gif

Roberto Martinez on…the decision to replace Aaron Lennon with Oumar Niasse after 76 minutes against West Ham Losing to Italy

“I thought tactically we were outstanding. If you look at the way we got set up in the second half, we were the better side and I think we showed an incredible tactical understanding and character.”
Lol. Just be thankful that we never got El Fraudo back.
People forget the BS he continued to peddle even when it was clear to all , that he / it wasn't working.
He inherited the number 1 team in the world and can't get them beyond the last 8 in Europe !. Bit like an international version of what he performed here , with us.
Also , look at the state that Italy were in when Mancini took over compared to Belgium.
Those wanting him back need to give their heads a wobble.

Status
Not open for further replies.