Rafael and the small club comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of our fans only prove how small time they are with their attitude over Benitez. Some of you are ruled by your hatred for the RS, you're letting the fact that the guy managed them nearly a decade ago, along with a throwaway and misinterpreted comment that was twisted by Sly Sports to create controversy, cheat us out of a manager who is by far the best option available.
Not me mate. I don’t want him because he’s proven over the past decade to be not a very good manager.

Not me mate. I don’t want him because he’s proven over the past decade to be not a very good manager.
Were did he do that mate? At Chelsea where he won the Europa league? At Napoli where he won the Italian cup? At Newcastle where he had them as a competitive premier league outfit on the budget of a freddo?

Was it at Real Madrid where he got sacked for the unforgivable crime of having them third in the table?

The only job that you could seriously say he failed at was Inter Milan after he made the mistake of following Jose Mourinho (another manager that hipsters label crap, despite the fact that he wins trophies everywhere he goes!).

That's not a bad record for a "not very good manager" imo.......

Were did he do that mate? At Chelsea where he won the Europa league? At Napoli where he won the Italian cup? At Newcastle where he had them as a competitive premier league outfit on the budget of a freddo?

Was it at Real Madrid where he got sacked for the unforgivable crime of having them third in the table?

The only job that you could seriously say he failed at was Inter Milan after he made the mistake of following Jose Mourinho (another manager that hipsters label crap, despite the fact that he wins trophies everywhere he goes!).

He spent £20m on a bum from the MLS.

Let the fat tosser take his money in China!!!!!1111111

....we've got about 3 managers to hire and fire before we even consider him lads, amirite?

Yes mate. All of those things.
Fat Spanish fraud.

Having Real Madrid third in the table is unacceptable to be fair. Any manager would get sacked for that.

I would say Emery is a better manager currently but everyone seems to think he is rubbish now too so...

Lets see where Newcastle finish before you decide if Bruce is showing him up or not. Its only December.

I'm pretty sure Benitez won't be concerned about being "shown up" over Newcastle when he can point to all the trophies he's won elsewhere anyway.

Don't give a toss whether Benitez cares to be honest, it just shows the world that he didn't perform the miracles at Newcastle that everyone wanted to make out he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.