Rafael Benitez to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rijkaard1

Player Valuation: £50k
I heard a blue talking about this the other day and also a few callers into Talksport.

I can see the positives in terms of his ability as a manager....

But surely all hell would break loose? He wouldnt get into the stadium!

Thoughts?

Bring him in on Monday. He has the experience and the track record, knows the area and still lives here with his family never moving out when he went to Italy. One of the best candidates by a mile and he is free to get.

Some of his signings have been embarrassing. I would have him as long as we keep Moyes' scouting system.

I posted this on an another forum but i think it sums up my thoughts , i have tried to remove all expletives i'd angrily typed over there so hopefully I got them all.

I cannot believe blues would go anywhere near this fat waster , he's a 'Half decent' manager and probably has the best cv of those around the shortlist but that's where it ends for me.

This bloke rubbished our club , can people really forget that small club ****e ? For me it's right up there with 'Liverpool are magic everton are tragic ' boll*cks , I find it incredible people can just brush passed that .do you not remember us all wetting ourselves at his pathetic 'FACHT' rant or at his transfer dealings ? When he spunked millions on total crap or are we just airbrushing that away ? since he's left those ******* he's not once stopped sucking their collective ***** even failing to fight his own players corner when he was BITTEN by that rat .

We are embarrassing ourselves with this rubbish, the fella never missed an opportunity to put the boot into us lording it over us with his pathetic badge wearing ******** fans but yet here we are fluttering our eyelashes and bending over offering to entice the fat mess and giving them yet more ammunition to fire at us. We need to have a bit more self respect about all this , it's cheap and embarrassing . Suarez is a great player but I wouldn't have him here because he's trouble but more than trouble this fella pointed at us and sneered whilst laughing with his sycophantic mates.

The bloke doesn't want to come , we wont ask him and the split it would cause would make McLeish's stay at villa look like a walk in the park . We need to walk away from this right now.

It simply isnt gonna happen. There is zero chance Kenwright would have the balls to appoint him, so it really is pointless even discussing him as an option.

I posted this on an another forum but i think it sums up my thoughts , i havevtried to remove all explitives id angrily typed ober there .

I cannot believe blues would go anywhere near this fat waster , he's a 'Half decent' manager and probably has the best cv of those around the shortlist but that's where it ends for me.

This bloke rubbished our club , can people really forget that small club ****e ? For me it's right up there with 'Liverpool are magic everton are tragic ' boll*cks , I find it incredible people can just brush passed that .do you not remember us all wetting ourselves at his pathetic 'FACHT' rant or at his transfer dealings ? When he spunked millions on total crap or are we just airbrushing that away ? since he's left those ******* he's not once stopped sucking their collective ***** even failing to fight his own players corner when he was BITTEN by that rat .

We are embarrassing ourselves with this rubbish, the fella never missed an opportunity to put the boot into us lording it over us with his pathetic badge wearing ******** fans but yet here we are fluttering our eyelashes and bending over offering to entice the fat mess and giving them yet more ammunition to fire at us. We need to have a bit more self respect about all this , it's cheap and embarrassing . Suarez is a great player but I wouldn't have him here because he's trouble but more than trouble this fella pointed at us and sneered whilst laughing with his sycophantic mates.

The bloke doesn't want to come , we wont ask him and the split it would cause would make McLeish's stay at villa look like a walk in the park . We need to walk away from this right now.

Agree with this. I don't want Benitez anywhere near Everton.

tumblr_mhevqvYxhE1r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.