Rafael and the small club comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presume he went to China for the cash. The barcode fans were desperate to keep him. Even tho they are insane they were prob right on that 1.

They loved him mainly because of the bravado of getting "Madrids manager". He got relegated (his hands or not) brought them up with the biggest wage budget the championship has seen and has bought 29 players in 3 years to get them, where they should be.

He never polished a turd and got them further up. He is a has been, living on his old reputation of being a good cup manager.

let him earn the rest of his money out there... the massive tool.

They loved him mainly because of the bravado of getting "Madrids manager". He got relegated (his hands or not) brought them up with the biggest wage budget the championship has seen and has bought 29 players in 3 years to get them, where they should be.

He never polished a turd and got them further up. He is a has been, living on his old reputation of being a good cup manager.

let him earn the rest of his money out there... the massive tool.

Fair points. Still think we could get worse.

What’s he done to warrant the job here, Or anywhere come to think of it? He got a fluke champions league win nearly 15 years ago and a fluke fa cup and won a europa league with a Chelsea team who should have been playing in the champions league anyway. Not bothered by his comments I’m bothered by his lack of success though.

He’s not someone I’d really considered, but Bielsa certainly isn’t a “flavour of the month” ffs. He’s been a respected (if lunatic) manager for about 3 decades
I never called him flavour of the month.
Marcello Bielsa: 64 years old. Haven't won anything since 2004, lasted two days at Lazio and 13 games at Lille and have absolutely no experience in the Premier League. Much better candidate than Rafael yeah.

I'm not bothered about his small club comments.

However there are better managers out there who have not called us a small club or managed our hated rivals.

Lets maybe go for one of them instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.