Questions From Newcastle Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 – How do you think you’ll line up?

Depends who's fit.

2 – How was Everton's summer? Are you happy with the transfer deals done?

Sound. Got rid of Gingerbollocks and Phil "****ing" Neville. And yes.

3 – What is your style of play going to be like this season?

Back to the "school of science".

4 – Do you have any more talent coming through your academy? Who are the 'ones to watch'?

Ross Barkley I'm sure you know about. John Stones, although he's not really an academy product. Luke Garbutt, George Green.

5 – Who should we watch out for / who is your biggest threat?

Barkley, Mirallas, Deulofeu if he plays, Lukaku, Baines.

6 – Which of our players are you most afraid of?

I'm slightly afraid of the African Lee Cattermole aka Cheikh Tiote injuring one of ours. Suppose Ben Arfa, remembering his screamer from a couple of seasons ago.

7 – What is your prediction for Everton this season?

Top 8.

8 – How do you think Newcastle will do this season?

Should avoid relegation.

9 – Scoreline prediction?

25-0 Everton.

Last edited:
Hoping we start with a full team, ready to do their best and overcome the odds. Hope they believe in themselves
Really nice, thanks. Couldn't afford a holiday this year but Jags got some sun bed sessions on the cheap from his sister's mate so he felt good about himself when he came back
commitment. Passion. Desire. Skill. Naismith.
4 – Do you have any more talent coming through your academy? Who are the 'ones to watch'?
confidential
I think we should all watch out for the increasing privatisation of public services under the Tories. Let's work together.
Remy. But that's more because I have a sister
hope they have a good time, really. Few games of footie and maybe some of them will find love.
Hope Pardew and Kineear destroy each other
Classified
10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be?
Germany

Thanks for doing this!

Howard

Coleman
Baines
Jaglieka
Distin

Mirallas
Naismith
Barry
McCarthy

Barkley

Predator

Yeh, wasn't too bad. I kind of miss Fellaini but we ripped off Moyles, kept Baines, brought in McCarthy (who I think will be excellent for us) and got in some very exciting loans.

Passing.

George Green-boats n hoes

I've just started playing the new FIFA and Mirallas and Lukaku are immense.

Asprilla. Hahahahahahaha. In all seriousness though, none. You's are ****.

To finish top of the possession and passing leagues and probably about 6th or 7th of the real league. Cup run would be nice.

I hope you get relegated. You seem a good lad but most Newcastle fans are awfully deluded, almost as much as our neighbours, and Pardew is a massive bell who said "Newcastle operate in a different league to Everton" because you had one decent season, so I hope next season that comes true.

Honest prediction is 14th.

3-1 Lukaku brace and Mirallas

Pienaarple

Howard
Jagielka - Distin - Baines - Coleman
Mirallas - Barry - Osman - Barkley - Naismith
Lukaku

Mad, by our standards. Moyes, Martinez, Fellaini, Baines, merger with Wigan Athletic, divorce from Man Utd, bad badge, great opposition in pre-season, then a crazy-good transfer deadline day.

Net result, I'm much more positive than I was at the end of last season.

More passing than the rest of the league put together.

The youngsters I'm excited about are either in the team - Barkley - or close to it - Stones. But I put that more down to my ignorance of the academy - and my excitement at youth getting a chance now. Then there's the borrowed child labour in Deulofeu and Lukaku - who both seem like they'll add something this season.

Hard to say. We've got a lot of talent now, but not a great deal of consistency. Mirallas might have a blinder, Lukaku may boss the show. Baines should be as reliable as ever - and Barkley is starting to get some consistency, too. Deulofeu could run you ragged second half if he comes on.

But mostly, Naismith. He's rubbish, but he scores when he wants.

Nobody, overly. Ben Arfa, maybe. Loic Remy also, perhaps.

Season of transition, so I'd settle for 7th. Hopefully we'll do better than that, though.

By rights, thanks to the mess behind the scenes, you should be relegation contenders. I don't see that happening, though. I've been impressed by Pardew's handling of the Kinnear farce - and I hate Pardew. Maybe 12 - 13th.

I can't see us losing, if I'm honest. Last season's game at Goodison against you lot still rankles with me, too - so I hope we get some justice this time round. 2-0 would more than suffice.

Loads of apricots, I don't know. Next question.

Thanks for doing this!

Oh, no more questions. Welcome.

A good ten years before that mate. Buzzing off thinking they were everyone's favourite second club the jarg Scottish whoppers.

in bed with the kopites. Get your shirts back on you fat Meffs and stop slapping your birds around.

MATCH PREVIEW SPOILER ALERT

1 – How do you think you’ll line up? Like the usual suspects
2 – How was Everton's summer? Are you happy with the transfer deals done? Yeah, apart from Konehead
3 – What is your style of play going to be like this season? Sexier than a Spanish waiter chatting up yer bird in Lanzagrotty
4 – Do you have any more talent coming through your academy? Who are the 'ones to watch'? Talent? Academy? Whatchoo sayin' man?
5 – Who should we watch out for / who is your biggest threat? Drunken 40 something blokes on the back of a bad result looking to take the frustrations of everyday life out on the toon army. Or a horse. You lot know all about that kida thing
6 – Which of our players are you most afraid of? Ameobi, he looks like he could handle himself
7 – What is your prediction for Everton this season? They're gonna lead us on a merry dance of frustration, ups, downs and all arounds. As usual.
8 – How do you think Newcastle will do this season? Below Sunderland
9 – Scoreline prediction? 2-1 Everton
10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? A cucumber, cos Everton are cool

Status
Not open for further replies.