Questions From Newcastle Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm from toonforum.co.uk and we like to ask a set of ten questions our upcoming opponents each week to see the views on the match from the 'other side'. We would really appreciate if you could do this as we like to use the responses as part of our match day build up. You are welcome to come across if you want to have some 'banter' about the match. We are a friendly bunch!

1 – How do you think you’ll line up?

Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Distin, Baines, Deulofeu, Gibson Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Lukaku.

2 – How was Everton's summer? Are you happy with the transfer deals done?

We improved, defo.

3 – What is your style of play going to be like this season?

WERE GUNNA WIN DER PASSING LAD.

4 – Do you have any more talent coming through your academy? Who are the 'ones to watch'?

John Lundstram, Christopher Long, George Green, Ryan Ledson.

5 – Who should we watch out for / who is your biggest threat?

Lukaku, Deulofeu, Mirallas, Barkley for the highlight stuff that you lot enjoy.

6 – Which of our players are you most afraid of?

Well seen as Ben Arfa has had 1 of his 2 good games a season already, so Remy. Also I like Tiote, Cabaye & Collocini.

7 – What is your prediction for Everton this season?

7th.

8 – How do you think Newcastle will do this season?

Think you'll struggle, you've got the players to stay up.

9 – Scoreline prediction?

1-0 Epeptoh.

10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be?

What kind of question is that? I dunno, mango?

Thanks for doing this!
There you are lad.

Hi i'm from toonforum.co.uk and we like to ask a set of ten questions our upcoming opponents each week to see the views on the match from the 'other side'. We would really appreciate if you could do this as we like to use the responses as part of our match day build up. You are welcome to come across if you want to have some 'banter' about the match. We are a friendly bunch!

like soldiers awaiting a "syph" medical.

Brilliant - kid from Barca, Lukaku and scored a fortune on Fellaini and ****ed that cnt Moyes right off.

Brazil crossed with Barca

4 – Do you have any more talent coming through your academy? Who are the 'ones to watch'?

Don't know, I'm too part time to be arsed about that shte

Entire team - fookin' mustard we are now Moyes has gone

Alan Shearer

To invade N Korea and save the world

Hahaha do you really wanna know?

Sorry mate 3 for us zip for you

Kiwi fruit - hairy and look the boolocks

Thanks for doing this!

my pleasure mate

I've said this before, but I can't understand why a visiting supporter is not treated with respect, a bit of humour and hospitality - traits that Scousers (and Geordies) have been renowned for in the past.

Thanks for doing this!

evening mr pardew xx

1 - ok I think
2 - We did ok
3 - Alright I hope
4 - Long, Hope, Lundstrom and a few others
5 - Depends on who starts
6 - That fouling **** Nolan
7 - I think we'll do ok
8 - Not that well
9 - 3-1
10 - Dunno

1 – How do you think you’ll line up? hopefully differently to our line up against Fulham t'other night
2 – How was Everton's summer? Are you happy with the transfer deals done? yeah was good, best acquisitions are only loanees unfortunately
3 – What is your style of play going to be like this season? fk the new Barca, we're the new Everton!
4 – Do you have any more talent coming through your academy? Who are the 'ones to watch'? Stones will be on the scene soon enough
5 – Who should we watch out for / who is your biggest threat? Barkley
6 – Which of our players are you most afraid of? Ben Arfa's decent but we're not scared
7 – What is your prediction for Everton this season? we'll hopefully have a better badge by the end of it
8 – How do you think Newcastle will do this season? you could get top half finish, not saying you will, but you could
9 – Scoreline prediction? 3-1 to the toffs
10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? Brian Epstein, well known fruit with a good eye for young scouse talent

Hello mate, I'm a huge advocate of inter team banter so welcome you to GOT... The natives are not all bad.... Except for that Chico meff... Anyways , I'll answer your questions .

Howard, coleman, jags, Distin, Baines, Barry, Gibson, mirralas, Naismith, Barkley , lukaku.
Happy with what we got in ....but unhappy they are only loans ( lukaku, delafoofoo, Barry )
Pass, pass, pass...although we have plenty of pace in the side now which is always a bonus going forward .
Can't claim to be too clued up but stones is gonna be a future England player.... Lots of talent in the academy I believe.
Lukaku, mirralas, Baines.... Barkley is a huge talent...still learning but has tremendous ability.
Ben arfa
Tough season for us under a new gaffer, lots of ups and downs but top ten is a must...
Between 9 and 14....... Sorry ha ha
2-0 everton
Passion fruit

Thanks for doing this!

Absolute pleasure, come back again.

Funniest thing I ever heard a geordie say

Howay canny bollocks

He was unaware that the night before, my fingers had violated his daughter on the very sun lounger his wife was now sunbathing on.

First foreign holiday without parents at 16. Boss.

In other news, Newcastle are sh*te, Pardew is a [Poor language removed] and Cabaye will jib you off in January.

1 – Howard, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Coleman, Naismith, Barry, McCarthy, Mirallas, Barkley, Lukaku
2 – Played some very good teams for once in pre season. Fellaini was great for us but 27mil too good to turn down, wouldn't have been as affective Roberto's system anyway. Happy with the loans of Barry Lukaku and deulofeu. Not happy with £18 mil spent on McCarthy and lone
3 – Passing, passing and more passing with players being aloud to express themselves
4 – Barkley of course, Stones looks a great prospect at centre half as does john lundstrum as an all action midfielder
5 – Biggest threat is Barkley IMO. Playing without fear and very talented. Baines set pieces as well
6 – Remy. Crises would've but seems to have gone off the boil along with Ben area and cabaye. Sis oho could do damage in our slow midfield
7 – Europa league place
8 – About 13th
9 – 2-1 Everton. Lukaku and a Baines pen, Remy for you
10 – Pomegranite, promises a lot, fails to deliver

1 – How do you think you’ll line up? 4-2-3-1 with a man assigned to distract Coloccini with tales of home.
2 – How was Everton's summer? Are you happy with the transfer deals done? We had a bake sale to finance a couple loans, not bad.
3 – What is your style of play going to be like this season? Toffee Taka with 3 false 9s.
4 – Do you have any more talent coming through your academy? Who are the 'ones to watch'? Sylvan Distin is really coming along.
5 – Who should we watch out for / who is your biggest threat? Saint Baines.
6 – Which of our players are you most afraid of? Afraid Ameobi will awkwardly grock somebody.
7 – What is your prediction for Everton this season? 7th, unfortunately as we're probably good enough for 6th.
8 – How do you think Newcastle will do this season? Honestly not sure. I don't dislike Newcastle (/ducks) but probably no better than 10th unless Cabaye finds his feet. Ben Arfa just won't sustain his form..
9 – Scoreline prediction? 2-0 Everton
10 – If your football club was a fruit, what fruit would it be? Chicoazul

Thanks for doing this!
1. Howard, Coleman, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Barry, McCarthy, Barkley, Mirallas, Naismith, Lukaku. 4-2-3-1.

2. Happier than we've been in a long time. Good combination of experience and youth. Just wish we had the money to sign the likes of Lukaku and Deulofeu. The consensus is that we paid a bit over the odds for McCarthy but that's standard for young, promising British players. I think he'll turn into a really good signing.

3. A lot more patient and trying to play the ball on the ground a bit more. Need to inject a bit more pace but I think (hope) that will come as the players get used to the managers ideas.

4. As I live abroad I depend on fellow forum members for updates on the youth. Sounds like we've got a few promising players. From what I can make out, John Lundstram could be the next to make the step up. I've seen bits of him with the England youth team and he looks a tidy player. George Green is only 16 (I think) and is more of a flair player but it's hard to know he'll develop.

5. If we line up as I expect and if he gets good service Lukaku will cause you all kinds of problems. You obviously know all about Baines but the likes of Barkley, Mirallas and Deulofeu (if he gets on) are all players that can decide a match on their own.

6. Ben Arfa is another match winner and I liked the look of Remy in a poor QPR team last year.

7. We are in transition so we may end up mid table but I think there's enough quality to see us in or around the European spots again.

8. You've got some good players but Pardew, apart from being a complete bellend, isn't a fraction as good as he thinks he is and with the other lunatic in the background it's hard to see you having any kind of stability off the pitch which will obviously reflect on it. Mid table will be a good result for you imo. You need someone like Moyes to steady your ship

9. Think we'll win 3-1.

10. A blue banana.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.