Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford_uk

Player Valuation: £15m
If the fat Spanish Waiter does what he does and by some miracle, wins the Europa League and they dont qualify for champions league, will another europa spot be handed to the prem league? which I would make as 8th place??

sorry if already been posted.

If the fat Spanish Waiter does what he does and by some miracle, wins the Europa League and they dont qualify for champions league, will another europa spot be handed to the prem league? which I would make as 8th place??

If the RS win the Europa league and don't finish in the top 4, FIFA will probably change the rules to give automatic qualification to champions league for lifting the cup. You know it!!

As for 8th place...dunno!

They've got Benfica in the next round. And I love it. Best possible draw.

Benfica are some team. Thats why everyone wants their players.

So its not going to happen.

They've got Benfica in the next round. And I love it. Best possible draw.

Benfica are some team. Thats why everyone wants their players.

So its not going to happen.

i think benfica are by miles the best team in it.
if they dont win then i would like to see fulham win it.

(it sank in last night - shame we couldnt get a better result against sp)

Benfica played us when we were at a low. I don't think they're as good as everyone is making out, and to be fair, if Liverpool play like they're capable of, I don't see them losing to anyone in this comp now. We blew it by not playing our A game when needed.
That was all it took.

Exactly and I have a feeling that Benfica will present no problem to them. Hell we really should have been in there but threw it in our game.

If by some miracle the r/s win it and finish in a europa qual place then they will go straight into group stage as winners, the place for the league will then be lost i.e. no extra place.

in answer to your question....NO.

it's on the uefa website but I cba finding it again. (under competition format)

I just have one question, howcome fulham beat juve and we cant even beat sporting, are we just [Poor language removed] in europe?

I just have one question, howcome fulham beat juve and we cant even beat sporting, are we just [Poor language removed] in europe?

We are [Poor language removed] in Europe....sometimes. Thing is fulham have hodgson, who knows a fair bit about the European game and we have moyes who knows basically nothing in comparison.

Thanks for the answer, do you thyink if we had heitinga available to sure up the defence we might have been able to defend our slender advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.