Question from an international Evertonian

Status
Not open for further replies.

TarekIbrahim

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
I am planning to buy the international membership so I can have good seats for the United game. The FAQ on the Everton website says up to 21 days for printing the membership and 5 days for international shipping.

Anyone recently became an international member? How long was delivery time (in Europe)? Tickets will be sold from the 29th, so I have to make the call quick. Will 16 days be enough?

Another question; how likely is it that I can buy two tickets without a membership for the United game?

I visited the M. City game in September and buying tickets without official membership was easy for that game. The problem might be that United is a bigger rival and the Official Members are allowed up to 3 extra days to buy tickets for this specific game.

Would really appreciate some advise! Have already bought the flight tickets..

You do know the game has been switched to Sunday 1st March for Sky ?
You should get tickets via the club but they may be obstructed views.
There are better tickets on Stubhub but maybe more expensive. You collect tickets at Goodison so that would mean no postal charges or delays.

Once you buy you‘re a member instantly. So you will be able to purchase tickets straightaway. I’m not international but I know this is the case for UK official memberships.
Thanks a lot! In that case, I'll just purchase the membership and use my membership code to log in online and buy tickets. Good to know that the delivery via post is just the gifts you get from the club.

Sorry for my English. I was in Liverpool once in a lifetime. All tickets have been sold. But I still went to Goodison and one man took me to the stadium for free (Season pass from his son). Maybe this is bad advice, but if you have no choice, go to the stadium anyway. You will find dealers. I do not know if this is legal or not. But I found them easily.

Sorry for my English. I was in Liverpool once in a lifetime. All tickets have been sold. But I still went to Goodison and one man took me to the stadium for free (Season pass from his son). Maybe this is bad advice, but if you have no choice, go to the stadium anyway. You will find dealers. I do not know if this is legal or not. But I found them easily.

Better places to find dealers in Liverpool, mate.

I am planning to buy the international membership so I can have good seats for the United game. The FAQ on the Everton website says up to 21 days for printing the membership and 5 days for international shipping.

Anyone recently became an international member? How long was delivery time (in Europe)? Tickets will be sold from the 29th, so I have to make the call quick. Will 16 days be enough?

Another question; how likely is it that I can buy two tickets without a membership for the United game?

I visited the M. City game in September and buying tickets without official membership was easy for that game. The problem might be that United is a bigger rival and the Official Members are allowed up to 3 extra days to buy tickets for this specific game.

Would really appreciate some advise! Have already bought the flight tickets..
You should contact the club directly mate. Either give them a call or email, the club has loads of faults but we're generally great with fans over stuff like this. I'm sure the club would help you sort out tickets.

Thanks a lot! In that case, I'll just purchase the membership and use my membership code to log in online and buy tickets. Good to know that the delivery via post is just the gifts you get from the club.
do you have to buy a £30 membership for each ticket ? if so you might be better off paying Stubhub prices and getting better seats

Loads of dealers around Liverpool... everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.