Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why people are suprised. The same group of players that let us down over and over again. Keep your expectations low and it wont bother you.

Insanity is doing a test over and over again and expecting different results. The players wont change. Kenny, Holgate, Davies, Gomes and Iwobi have absolutely zero bottle. They aren't arsed. If these players can't motivate themselves to play for Carlo Ancelotti what makes anyone think they'll play for Rafael suddenly?

Throw in Digne being out of form, Godfrey struggling, Rondon being unfit and annonymous this game, Gordon doing OK at best, and Townsend hte only one who actually looks interest and creative.

Stop expecting more from a group who can't give it. At some point it's not even them doing it to you, its yourself. I speak from experience.

Jonjo Kenny is a very very lucky lad getting paid to play for football at any level!

any team that we put out that consists of players like Kenny Davies Gomes Holgate and Rondon are quite capable of getting beat by any team in any league! They’re proper crap footballers

So you'll be pleased if we finished 12th, no cups, and will give Benitez a little pat on the back?
Talk about blaming the fans, look at what you're willing to accept.
He would accept 14th this season. Its scary how low.benitez has lowered expectations. Happy to be knocked out the cup by a mid table championship and finish bottom half.

I dont know why people are suprised. The same group of players that let us down over and over again. Keep your expectations low and it wont bother you.

Insanity is doing a test over and over again and expecting different results. The players wont change. Kenny, Holgate, Davies, Gomes and Iwobi have absolutely zero bottle. They aren't arsed. If these players can't motivate themselves to play for Carlo Ancelotti what makes anyone think they'll play for Rafael suddenly?

Throw in Digne being out of form, Godfrey struggling, Rondon being unfit and annonymous this game, Gordon doing OK at best, and Townsend hte only one who actually looks interest and creative.

Stop expecting more from a group who can't give it. At some point it's not even them doing it to you, its yourself. I speak from experience.
Carlo Ancelotti was as unbothered here as Koeman was FFS

Look at where the all end product came from last season. It's all gone with no replacements.

It feels like we are down to the bare bones, we desperately need some creatvitiy this January.

1632253371783.png

Status
Not open for further replies.