Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said mate, we're not achieving anything in the league. 7th-14th.

Oh, and it's Norwich.

I know it’s Norwich but today is QPR and without Allan and Doucoure in the center we’re awful.
We looked good before Villa where we were without Richarlison and DCL and they won’t be out forever. We get the win against Norwich and there’s no reason we can’t chase for 5th or 6th… not like Spurs or anyone else look invincible this year

Well it's been poor so far, a bit worrying that I don't think Begovic has saved a shot on goal and we look poor from crosses. Watching Gomes attempt to shoot is embarrassing.

Is it to harsh to say id gladly replace every single defender at this club. I dont like any of them. Dont think i ever have.
They give me the absolute arse ache with their lack of everything.

@ForeverBlue92 you know I'm right mate.

It's early days, but I've been consistent with this after every performance, bar Leeds and Brighton when I was perfectly happy with how we played (defensive errors v Leeds aside).

Moaning about the squad is too easy. We know it's crap. But this idea that we were much improved was always proper mad. We haven't been.

Let's see how we change it after HT. Gonna have to get Keane on (ffs) to hope he can deal with the crosses.

It's Saturday mate. At home. To Norwich.

Today is Tuesday.

He's basically said 'be arsed with the league cup'

Arrogant.

How many years since we won a trophy?

Which PROVES he does not know the fans of this club........ He is EXACTLY like what we have seen for the last 4 or 5 appointments, rinse and repeat!

Big 2nd half from him and this team... Anyone worried by Norwich on Saturday because I am....

Arrogant giving younger players a chance.

Arrogant knowing we have another game in a few days time.
Gordon was given debut by Carlo over a year ago
Kenny here because he didn't want a RB

He hasn't given any younger players a chance who weren't already seniors.

Is it to harsh to say id gladly replace every single defender at this club. I dont like any of them. Dont think i ever have.
They give me the absolute arse ache with their lack of everything.

Well they ground out plenty of tight wins last season.

Ancelotti did a lot wrong. But defensively he had us sorted in a lot of games. Issue was merging that with creativity.

We haven't got either atm and haven't had all season, bar in that Brighton game where we basically played against the perfect team (but did it very well).

Status
Not open for further replies.