Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year we lose to someone random because every year we have a new manager and each manager ASSUMES that our second string is useful enough to do the job.

That's why it keeps happening
Here’s a thought. Upgrade our squad depth so we can actually put out a decent lineup in these types of fixtures. Our second set of players is decidedly championship standard.

Just the usual.. zero mental fortitude and critical injuries (not forgetting obvious penalties denied).

And why wouldn't Begovic put 100% into diving across his goal - Pickford would have got to two or three of those.

Brands with his allergy for full backs didn't help . Kenny has already shown he isn't even Championship standard . No back up for Digne .
Bergovic has let in a handful of goals not helped by Godfrey's poor form and Holgate regressing.
Ultimately it's down to RB . His tiny bit of goodwill after a few good results against some average teams has worn off .
I thought he likes his team's hard to beat hence when James has been shown the door . Fraud .

Is it just me or for about 90% of their penalties was Begovic literally sauntering to the goal when they were already ready to take? Why wasn’t he there ready before they even collected the ball?

Class attitude.
Reminded me of shilton back in the day - diving far too late to save anything

Status
Not open for further replies.