QPR Ticket Allocation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Smith

Player Valuation: £35m
Does anybody know what the likely ticket allocation will be for this season's visit to Loftus Road? Last season we had the reduced allocation of 1700 tickets as Everton declined the full 3000 allocation as they were not prepared to buy them as they would not have been on sale or return, which meant a lot of Blues missed out. How likely is it that this season we will take our full allocation?

I live in Suffolk and have already bought my train tickets / hotel for that weekend, but have just heard from ESCLA (London Supporters Club that I am a member of) that there may well not be enough tickets to go round again. Also my ForEverton membership won't help me for away games either.

I know last season there were apparently quite a few Blues who managed to get in the home end, but that really would be a last resort for me, unless I was seated with quite a few others ;)

Only other option I can think of is to get a season ticket holder who isn't travelling to order them for me.... butI don't know of any :mad:

Cheers guys

Lee - last year I sat in the lower tier below the Everton supporters. There was a good sprinkling of Evertonians there and no trouble at all.

Cheers for that esk. That was the School End behind the goal yeah? Did you get your tickets direct from QPR then? They are still on pre-sale to members only on their website, it doesn't say when they will be on general sale.

saw a group in lower tier celebrate drenthe's goal. Know some of my family were in another part of the ground as well.

Cheers for that esk. That was the School End behind the goal yeah? Did you get your tickets direct from QPR then? They are still on pre-sale to members only on their website, it doesn't say when they will be on general sale.

Yes, direct from QPR, just keep checking on the site for when they go on general. We were just to the left of the goal (as you look out onto the pitch).

Cheers again guys.

Looks like QPR general sale starts 1st October subject to availability. I noticed though for their upcoming home game against West Ham there is a disclaimer saying "Please note, the School End Lower will be designated to QPR fans. To confirm, if you are West Ham supporter, tickets for the away end are only available through the West Ham Ticket Office."

But I've managed to find a clip of Drenthe's goal at that end to refresh my memory, and it seems like there was quite a few Blues in the lower stand celebrating it anyway!

It's just a shame that it looks like I will have to make a choice between either waiting for EFC to release details of the away ticket allocation and risk missing out on both home and away tickets, or just get a home ticket on Monday, and then probably find out a couple of days later I could have got a ticket from EFC with the away fans if I would have waited!

Cheers again guys.

Looks like QPR general sale starts 1st October subject to availability. I noticed though for their upcoming home game against West Ham there is a disclaimer saying "Please note, the School End Lower will be designated to QPR fans. To confirm, if you are West Ham supporter, tickets for the away end are only available through the West Ham Ticket Office."

But I've managed to find a clip of Drenthe's goal at that end to refresh my memory, and it seems like there was quite a few Blues in the lower stand celebrating it anyway!

It's just a shame that it looks like I will have to make a choice between either waiting for EFC to release details of the away ticket allocation and risk missing out on both home and away tickets, or just get a home ticket on Monday, and then probably find out a couple of days later I could have got a ticket from EFC with the away fans if I would have waited!

I'd suspect they're worried about trouble if QPR and West Ham mix but not so if it's QPR and Everton.

I imagine we'll take the full allocation. The match is after an international break so people will be more up for it plus when you look at the away allocations we've been selling out this season it's clear that there is a big away following at the moment.

Koff QPR.

We'd have sold the full allocation last year if they weren't such tits about it and in spite of the fact tickets are £50 odd to watch us play a League 1 team in a conference ground.

TBF QPR got onto blues buying in the home end and changed the catory to having pervious home stubbs for this game.

I wouldn't bother if I was you mate, crap ground and we''ll probably get beat. Plus the tickets are a joke

I imagine we'll take the full allocation. The match is after an international break so people will be more up for it plus when you look at the away allocations we've been selling out this season it's clear that there is a big away following at the moment.

Hopefully you're right, although the game is live on tv though, and if QPR start playing silly buggers, charging £40+ that Everton feel enough fans won't be willing to pay, combined with QPR not agreeing to a sale-and-return policy that others clubs (such as ourselves) operate, then we might take the lower allocation again.

Status
Not open for further replies.