Pub Meet Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cant hand on my heart said I tried mate. I went to one exam. Nothing to be proud of but don't regret going. Made mates 4 lyf!

Haha, fair dos. The party lifestyle is all too tempting when at Uni. I'm glad I left it until 25 until I did mine. By then I'd gained a sembelance of self-control, well, enough to get through my degree!

Watching it in the local in Dublin...surrounded by armchair [Poor language removed]'s who wouldn't know a round ball is being kicked around for a sport yet cheer when the "red" team kicks one in.Hopefully not this Sunday tho' please just for once...Please.COYB!!!!

Last edited:
Can't believe your in Leeds when i'm not up there, would leave a meet up bud! Next time maybe.

Watch it in the Sports bar, hell my dad might be even there so they'll be one blue at least.

If anyone is being a bad wool in the East Midlands area I'd be more than willing to meet up in Leicester/Nottingham. You would have to put up with my scouse-wool hybrid accent though.

Anyone happens to be Berlin, get down to Belushi's Bar! It's really central and dead cheap, I'll be in there from 1 with my Kopite mate unfortunately.

In The Oak if the lad doesn't turn up with my ticket.

I'll be in Diego's Bar for the Champions League Final if anyone fancies it, I'll be the one that is
  • Not German
  • Not in a Bayern Munich Kit
  • Wearing Trunks
  • Referring to the ECWC Semi Final 2nd Leg

Has anyone in London been to the pub in Limehouse that is owned by a blue? I haven't checked it out yet but I was thinking about watching the derby there...

Status
Not open for further replies.